Chapter 43 - Going Over Wedding Plans

Luke and I are in the middle of his tour. We have a day off and he has flown out our wedding planner. I asked for once since I know it was really going to be hard to juggle owning a shop, working in the shop, and going on tour with him while we are planning our wedding.

I was not making Jess help me because now she has her own to plan. Carter finally did it in the best way possible. When we were in New York he did it in front of a bunch of people. He had a Camera Man ready filming the whole proposal. The naked cowboy was also playing in the background which Jess was crying over. I think it was beautiful and just how Jess would want it. Carter also flew out her mom and step dad. They got to stay a week in New York to celebrate while Luke still had to perform and guess who took Carter's place? Me.

The fans were so excited. They got to see Luke and I perform and Luke made me sing with him on one song. It's too bad they don't know what song I do back ground vocals for on his new album. I got to sit next to Luke when he did his meet and greets to before the show. Once news went around that I was playing for that week people wanted my autograph too which was weird but I could see that Luke was really into that.

Luke and I are sitting in the living room with the TV on waiting for Black Mike to get back with our wedding planner. I didn't care about the TV so much. I kept playing with Luke's hand thinking about how our wedding is going to be and the ring that will soon be on his finger. We hear the door open for the back and we looked over to see my wedding planner.

"Well aren't you two looking adorable today!" Sam said. I smiled. This guy is always in such a great mood. "Thank you so much Luke for flying me out here." He said as he went and sat down on the couch next to us. He had a tote bag that he put on the table I the center.

"You're welcome. It's a pleasure to have you. You're also helping out so much so it's the least we can do." Luke said.

"It's my job. I am over joyful to be able to do this for the beautiful country couple. I am also a fan but I try not to fan girl." Sam said in his normal hyper voice. I giggled and shook my head. He looked at me and smiled.

"So did you get my email about colors I would love to have? The list of people as of right now? The dresses I saw online. The places in Georgia. The Church already being booked for the day." I said.

"Yes I did. You also included your picture of how you would the like the arrangement in the reception hall to go. You also had photographers in mind and all. I saw that you have been awfully busy. Don't you ever relax girl?" He asked. I smiled.

"No. I have always been a workaholic."

"Yes she has." Luke said.

Sam smiled and we did a little bit of chit chat while he was going to set up. Luke said we should move the kitchen area since it would be more comfortable for all of us and that we would have a lot more room with convenience. Sam quickly was able to set up there and I had a little not book with notes I had jotted down.

Sam had a list of how we were going to go about all of this mess. He also said any of this could change anywhere from now until a month before the wedding. The people are the only thing that we are going to need about 6 months ahead so we could send out invitations and they will have to be in before the month before the wedding.

"Okay, so first off is that you're going to have it in Georgia correct?"

"Yes and the Church is going to be the church my family has taken me to since I was young." Luke said. Sam smiled and nodded.

"The reception area is either going to be the banquet hall 20 minutes away from the church or you're going to have it in an open field in your father's farm?" Sam asked.