Chapter 30 - Sandman Bound

We have been on tour for another two weeks. Luke said this is going to be a special show. I have no clue what he meant by it but he said I had to be on the sidelines. I just hoped he didn't bring me out there for an engagement. That was so not the best for us right now. We still haven't even told each other we loved each other yet.

Jess and I were in the back getting dressed. I decided to wear my pink flannel with a white tank top underneath and short shorts. Jess made sure I was wearing cowgirl boots. Her exact words were, "If tonight is going to be a special show, you might as well do something special and make Luke want you." I rolled my eyes. I wanted to wear one of my metal tee shirts, have my hair up, and pants on but she was not having it.

I wasn't going to see Luke since he was getting so much ready and doing the meet and greets. I saw Carter sitting outside with his guitar tuning it. Jess walked over and kissed him. I scoffed and told them to get a room which only made Jess flip me off.

"Chevy. Check out this guitar and see if it's tuned 100% right." Carter said handing it over.

"Sure." I said grabbing it and started to mess with it. It sounded perfect. "Sounds good to me." I told him.

"Play something. I don't know. Like Enter Sandman. I wanna hear how metal sounds on that guitar. You play it better than I do anyway." Carter said.

I shrugged and sat down in one of the seats that were sprawled out. I started to play it. This guitar was not bad. The mini amp it was hooked up to could be a lot better. I looked up and saw both of them smirking at me. I kept up till the middle of the song then got up and handed it back.

I had to use the bathroom. I got out of the bathroom and Jess was waiting for me. She said show as on in 5 minutes and that we had to hurry our asses us. I couldn't even answer before she grabbed my hand and ran off of the bus.

When we got to the side of the stage she abruptly stopped and we worked our way to the front of the people on the side. Luke was just now singing his intro song. We just made it. Jess tapped my shoulder and showed me she had a bottle of jack we were going to drink during the show. I smirked and nodded approving of what she has.

Luke was shaking it a little more than normal tonight. He also tried to keep his eyes away from us. I didn't really even see him glance once. I was pretty buzzed by the end of his set. He talked to the fans and did some funny songs. I smiled on the side when I saw Carter take off his guitar.

I was then tapped on the shoulder. I was handed an ear piece and someone was clipping the other part to the back of my belt. I just looked at the sound tech people smiling and hooking me up. I then heard someone talk over the ear peace. They were checking if it worked. I was so buzzed and confused I just nodded to let the sound guy know.

Then I saw Luke finally looking my way.

"Everyone. I told y'all's this was going to be a great show. Well, for this song we have another guitarist coming out. None of you will know who she is but if y'all's watched my LBTV and see my twitter or Instagram, you'll see her all over it. Come on baby girl; get your sweet little behind out here." Luke said walking my way. I shook my head over and over but he kept nodding. He got up to me and whispered in my ear. "You're stuck doing it now. The fans will be too upset if you don't now." Luke smirked when he pulled away. This ass.

"Ass." I growled at him. He smirked knowing I had some Jack in me too. This must have been a damn plan. He grabbed my hand and we had our fingers linked as he walked back out with me standing right next to him. The lights were crazy bright. I looked and saw so many people just looking at Luke and me. They were all smiling.