Love at First Fight

The snowy and mountainous environment that Mitch and Charizard were previously in, now sets far behind them. They are now in a tree filled field with a large river running across its western side. A slightly worn out Mitch turns to Charizard and says, " This looks like a nice place to relax and the weather is almost perfect, would you and the others like to take a break here?"  " Zaaaaard," it roars in agreement as it walks over to a nearby rock and lazily sits down in front of it. Mitch chuckles as he grabs the balls, two regular Poke Balls and 3 Safari Balls, containing the five other Pokémon he has with and throws them into the air. " Licki, Tung, Lickitung, Tung,", " Prime, Primeape, Prime," " Blast, Blast, Blastoise,", " Tauros, Taur, Tauros, Taur,", " Spear, Spearow, Spear, Spear," they all shout as they come out of their balls and land on the ground, hover above it in Spearow's case, in front of their trainer.  " Okay, we've been on the road for a while without a break, so I thought it was time to stop for a well earned break. What do you guys think?" " Lickiiiiiiii," " Priiiiimme,", " Blaaaaaast,", " Tauuuuuuurrrr," " Speeeeaaaaaar,", they all shout in agreement as Mitch smiles and chuckles to himself. 

................................................................................................................................................................                A few hours have passed by and everyone is currently doing different things. Charizard lays against its rock loudly snoring as a half asleep Mitch sits next to it and Primeape sunbathes on top of the rock, Blastoise lazily floats on its back in the river, Tauros grazes on some tall grass beneath the shade of a large tree as Spearow rests on one of its branches, and Lickitung greedily eats from a large berry bush. Suddenly, a sweet and familiar voice snaps Mitch out of his half asleep state. " Mitch Harper, is that you, it has been a while," a happy looking Alexandra shouts. " Alexandra, it has been a while, what are you up to," he asks as he walks up to her with his party slowly following behind and hugs her. " I'm great! I recently caught two new Pokémon and I was looking for another trainer to battle against to test their strength and it looks like I found the perfect candidate," she says as she eagerly grins at Mitch. " Okay, I see what you're getting at and I accept your challenge," he says as the two of them back up to create a large enough space for a battle between them. " Exeggcute, I choose you," Alexandra shouts as she throws a Poke Ball into the air. 

                   " Egg, Ex, Exeggcute, Ex," they shout as they land and Mitch pulls out his Pokedex to scan them. " Exeggcute, the Egg Pokémon, this Pokémon consists of six eggs that form a closely knit cluster. The six eggs attract each other and spin around. When cracks increasingly appear on the eggs, Exeggcute is close to evolution." " A Grass/ Psychic type, Spearow, I choose you," Mitch says as he puts his Pokedex away and Spearow flies into the battlefield while shouting, " Speaaaaaroooow." " Use Peck," Mitch commands as Spearow flies at Exeggcute with its beak glowing white. " Counter with Reflect and then use Barrage," Alexandra shouts as Exeggcute's eyes glow pink and a large glass screen appears in front of them. " Speeeeeear," it shouts as it slams into the Reflect and takes the damage from its Peck that Exeggcute would have taken. " Exxxxxegggggcuuuuute," they scream as all 6 of  them glow light green and they jump forward and slam into Spearow with all six heads hitting it, one right after the other. " Speeeeeearoooow," it cries as the Barrage attack almost causes it to fall out of the sky, but it manages to catch itself just in time for Mitch to shout, " Use Fury Attack." " Speaaaaaaaaaroooooow," it shouts as it flies at Exeggcute and begins to repeatedly peck and claw at them with its talons. Eventually, it stops as Mitch shouts, " use Peck," and Spearow slams its glowing white beak into a still recovering Exeggcute sending them rolling across the ground as they land in front of Alexandra with spirals in their eyes. " You did your best. Jynx, I choose you," Alexandra shouts as she throws an Ultra Ball into the air and Mitch goes for his Pokedex. 

           " Jynx, Jynx, Jyn," she shouts as she comes out of the ball. Upon seeing her, Lickitung gets a lovestruck look on his face as she notices him, blushes, smiles, and winks at him as Mitch uses the Pokedex on her. " Jynx, the Human Shape Pokémon, Jynx walks rhythmically, swaying and shaking its hips as if it were dancing. Its motions are so bouncingly alluring, people seeing it are compelled to shake their hips without giving any thought to what they are doing."  " Spearow, attack with Peck," Mitch shouts as Spearow flies at Jynx with its beak glowing white. " Dodge and use Ice Punch," Alexandra shouts as Jynx jumps out of Spearow's way and as it passes her, punches it with her ice covered fist. " Speeeeeeearrrrrr," it cries as the Super Effective move sends it crashing into the ground. When the dust from the impact clears, Spearow lies motionless on its back with spirals in its eyes. Mitch returns the defeated Spearow to its Safari Ball and turns to his other five Pokémon. He notices the lovestruck Lickitung staring longingly at Jynx and says, " Lickitung, you look like you're up for a fight. I choose you!" 

             " Lickiiiiii," he whispers in a loving tone as he walks into the battlefield and lovingly smiles at Jynx as she blushes and giggles.( Alexandra begins to notice their behavior and smiles to herself. " Use Lick," Mitch commands as Lickitung shoots its long tongue out and...... licks a tree instead of Jynx?  " Whatttttt," " Zaaaaard," Blaaaast," " Primmme," " Taaaaurrr," Mitch and his Pokemon all shout in a confused, shocked, and embarrassed tone. " Lickitung, what's up with you," Mitch asks as Lickitung pulls its tongue back and winks at Jynx. " Jynx, use Powder Snow," Alexandra shouts as Jynx fires a medium sized stream of snow out of her mouth, but it ends up missing Lickitung by a huge distance as it passes between Tauros and Primeape, chilling them and causing them to briefly shiver from the cold. " Okay, what's going on? Why are you two not attacking each other," Mitch asks as Lickitung and Jynx continue to stare lovingly at each other. " Isn't it obvious, they have a crush on each other," Alexandra excitely shouts as she jumps up and down causing Mitch, Charizard, Blastoise, Primeape, and Tauros to sweat drop. " Okay, what are we supposed to do," a confused Mitch asks as his Pokémon continue to stare at Lickitung with weird looks on their faces.

                     " We should send them to Oak's Lab, so that they can spend more time together and get to know each other better," Alexandra happily shouts as she returns Jynx to her Ultra Ball and Mitch shrugs and returns Lickitung to his Safari Ball. They both press the button on their Pokedexes to send their Pokémon to Oak's lab. Jynx's Ultra Ball disappears as a replacement Safari Ball materializes in Alexandra's hand and Lickitung's Safari Ball disappears and a replacement Poke Ball appears in Mitch's hand.( It's Pidgey. Remember Pidgey) Mitch and Alexandra stare at the new balls in their hands before looking at each other and grinning as they throw the balls into the air to continue their battle.