The Cinnabar Island Gym Battle

After a very long journey, Mitch has finally made it to Cinnabar Island, the location where his 7th gym battle with take place. It pans down to reveal the rectangle shaped building that is the Cinnabar Island Gym. The words " Cinnabar Island Gym" are located in the center, the words are outlined with flames, and the the four corners of the buildings have erupting volcanos painted on them with the lava streams from all four of them interconnecting beneath the name. It then pans inside to reveal a panting Charizard struggling to keep up with a very eager Mitch as he runs down a brightly lit corridor. " Come on, Charizard. Try to keep up," Mitch shouts as he follows the corridor into a brightly lit battlefield. 

                     The battlefield is a standard dirt battlefield that has very large lit torches sitting in the four corners of it. An older looking bald man with a white moustache, black glasses, and a lab uniform sits in a lawn chair watching a small television that sounds like it's playing a quiz show. The man notices Mitch and uses a turns off the tv before jumping too his feet and saying, " riddle me this, young trainer, what do you catch, but never throw?"  Mitch gets a confused look on his face before realizing that the man is asking him to answer a riddle, " Is it a cold" he answers as a tired Charizard finally enters the room and falls down on its butt next to him, " took you long enough," he says as Charizard grunts in annoyance. " Correct, the answer to my riddle is a cold. My name is Blaine and I'm the Cinnabar Island Gym Leader. You're here to challenge me, correct?" " Yeah, I'm Mitch Harper from Pallet Town and I'm here for my seventh gym badge." " Very well, I accept your Challenge and since this is your 7th gym battle, we will each use four Pokémon. You may make the first move," Blaine says as he pulls a Poke Ball from one of the pockets of his lab coat. 

                           " Pidgeotto, I choose you," Mitch shouts as he throws a ball into the air and  his Pokémon flies in the battlefield with a " Geeeeeeottttooo!" ( Fun Fact: This means that all of Mitch's original six Pokémon have been used in at least one gym battle) " Let's go, Growlithe," Blaine shouts as he throws his Poke Ball into the air. " Grooooooooool," in howls as it lands in a battle stand while growling and Mitch pulls out his Pokedex to scan it. " Growlithe, the Puppy Pokemon, it has a brave and trustworthy nature. It fearlessly stands up to bigger and stronger foes." " Use Wing Attack," Mitch commands and Pidgeotto flies at Growlithe with both if its wins glowing white. " Dodge and use Flame Wheel," Blaine yells as Growlithe jumps out of Pidgeotto's way and begins to spin into a ball of fire before launching itself at Pidgeotto as it shouts " Grooooooowl!" " Counter that with Gust and then use Aerial Ace" Mitch says as Pidgeotto blows Growlithe to the ground by using its wings to blow up a small gust of wind. Growlithe is forced to stop its Flame Wheel as it hits the ground and lets out a yelp of pain, " Lithe." " Piiiiidgeeeottto," it shouts as it flies very fast at Growlithe while its body is surrounded by streaks of white energy and slams into the Fire Type sending it rolling across the ground, but it quickly recovers as Blaine shouts, " use your Fire Fang!"  " Grooooowl," it shouts as it jumps at Pidgeotto with its teeth coated in fire and bites down on its opponent's neck. " Geeeeeeotttttooooo," it shouts in pain as Blaine shouts, " Use Flamethrower!"  

                   " Grooooooowllll," it shouts as the medium sized stream of fire is fired from its mouth and sends Pidgeotto into the dirt.  " Use Fire Fang," Blaine shouts to a still airborne Growlithe, but before it has time to start the attack, Mitch yells, " Use Quick Attack!" " Geeeeeottoooooo," it shouts as it flies up very fast with a big white energy streak following behind it and slams into Growlithe's chest, dazing it and allowing Mitch to yell, " Use Wing Attack!" " Piiiiidge," it shouts as it slams its glowing white wings into Growlithe's face. " Groooooooool," it shouts as it falls and hits the ground with spirals in its eyes. Blaine returns Growlithe to its Poke Ball and pulls another Poke Ball out of his pocket, but before he throws it, he says, " riddle me this,  what runs without legs?" Pidgeotto hovers in front of Mitch as he thinks over the question for a few minutes before answering, " is it water?"