Hey Mew

" Use Flamethrower," Mitch says as Charizard fires the medium sized stream of fire out of its mouth and uses it to light a campfire. They have made camp in a dirt covered clearing in the middle of the forest and are about to settle down to rest for the night.  Charizard lays down and begins to go to sleep as Mitch grabs his backpack from his tent, takes out a candy bar, walks over to and sits on a large log that he has placed in front of their campfire, and begins to open his snack. However, before Mitch has time to bite down on the candy bar, something small, pink, and very fast teleports in front of him, grabs the candy bar, teleports away and reappears on the opposite side of the campfire, and begins to eat its stolen meal. " Ew, Mew, Mew," it greedily says as it devours the chocolate. Mitch quickly hops to his feet and gets a stunned look on his face upon seeing the identity of the food thief. " It can't be," Mitch questionably says as he grabs his Pokedex. 

                          " Mew, the New Species Pokémon, It's very intelligent and can use an incredible variety of moves. Many believe that all other Pokémon are descendants of this one."   " Oh, I'm definitely not passing up on a chance to catch a Pokémon as rare as a Mew. Charizard, you ready for battle," Mitch asks Charizard gets to its feet with a roar, " Zaaaaaaaaaard!" The roar catches Mew's attention and it quickly eats what is left of the candy bar and prepares for a fight as Charizard walks up to it. " Use Flamethrower," Mitch shouts as Charizard fires the medium sized stream of fire out of its its mouth. Mew quickly creates a pink, clear bubble around its body, causing the Flamethrower to harmlessly pass over the Protect bubble. "Meeewwww," it shouts as a sharp shell made of light blue energy appears in its left hand and it uses the Razor Shell to slash Charizard across the chest. " Zaaaaaaard," it shouts as it stumbles backwards from the effects of the Super Effective move, but manages to catch itself as Mitch yells, " Use Dragon Claw!" " Zaaaaaard," it shouts as it tries to hit Mew with its purple energy claws, but it uses Teleport to dodge, reappears above Charizard, and covers both of its legs and its tail in ice before hitting Charizard, one at a time, with all three of its frozen limbs. The Triple Axel knocks Charizard down on one knee, but is manages to get back up in time for Mitch to yell, " Use Fire Fang!" " Chaaaaaaaar," it shouts as it jumps up and bites down on Mew's tail with its fire covered teeth. " Meeeeeeeeewwwwww," it shouts, but manages to fight through the pain and coat both of its arms in dark purple energy before it forcefully jabs Charizard in the head with both of them. " Zaaaaaaaaard," it shouts as the Poison Jab knocks it to the ground and it lands on its back with spirals in its eyes. 

                     Mitch runs up to his defeated starter and kneels next to it as it slowly opens its eyes. " You did your best, take a break," he says as he returns it to its Poke Ball before throwing another Poke Ball into the air. " Lax, Lax, Snorlax," a groggy Snorlax shouts as it lands in front of Mew and Mitch yells, " Use Tackle!" " Laxxxxxx," it shouts as it runs forward to slam its body into Mew, but it manages to float out of the way and forms a big ball of bright blue energy between its hands. "Meeeeeew" it shouts as it throws the Aura Sphere at Snorlax. " Laxxxxxxxxxxx," it shouts as the Super Effective move hits it in the face and explodes, knocking it on is back. Snorlax struggles back to its feet as Mew's eyes begin to glow bright pink and it uses Psychic to lift Snorlax into the air and then slam it on the ground. Laaaaaaxxxxx," it shouts in pain as it barely manages to get back on its feet as Mitch shouts, " Use Focus Punch!" Snorlax tries to punch Mew with its glowing white right fist, but it dodges at the last second and fires a ball of fire out it its mouth that shapes itself into the Japanese symbol for fire. The Fire Blast hits Snorlax in the side and explodes, knocking it back to the ground. " Laaax," it weakly grunts as spirals appear in its eyes.

                    Mitch returns Snorlax and throws another ball into the air while shouting, " Pidgeotto, I choose you!" Pidge, Pidge, Otto," it shouts as it flies into the air and has a stare down with Mew. " Use Quick Attack," Mitch yells as Pidgeotto flies very fast at Mew with a streak of white energy following it. "Meeeeeeeeeeewwwwww," it shouts as its body becomes surrounded by electricity and it flies at Pidgeotto. The two attacks slam into each other, but Mew's Wild Charge proves to before more powerful. " Geeeeeeeotttttttoooo," Pidgeotto shouts as Mew's attack pushes it back and it lands on the ground. Pidgeotto struggles to get back up as Mew takes the recoil damage from Wild Charge. Pidgeotto barely manages to get back into the air as Mitch screams, " Quick, use Wing Attack while it's recovering from the recoil damage!" Mew is too slow to react as Pidgeotto flies up and slams its glowing white wings into Mew's body. " Meeeeew," it shouts as the attack knocks back a few feet before it begins to spin around while holding out its arms as they become covered in dark black energy. " Meeeeeeeewww," it shouts as it quickly spins toward Pidgeotto and slams its arms into it. " Geeeeeotttto," it shouts as the Darkest Lariat knocks it to the ground. This time, Pidgeotto doesn't get back up and spirals appear in its eyes. 

                 Mitch returns Pidgeotto and looks up at Mew, " You're strong, you've managed to defeat half my team, but I still have three Pokémon left. Ivysaur, I choose you!" " Ivy, Ivy, Saur, Saur," in shouts as it lands in the clearing and Mitch says, " hit it with Sleep Powder." " Saurrrr," it shouts as it fires a cloud of white powder out of its back. Mew Teleports out of the way of the Sleep causing move and reappears in front of Ivysaur. " Meeeewwwww," it shouts as its arms glow light green and it forms them into an X while hitting Ivysaur in the face with them. " Saaaaaaur" it shouts as it stumbles backwards and tries to shake off the pain from the X-Scissor. " Use Vine Whip," Mitch shouts as Ivysaur's vines lash out from underneath its bulb and begin to repeatedly slap Mew across the face. Ivysaur begins to pull its vines back as, " Meeeewwwwww," it summons a bunch of heavy snow above Ivysaur and then drops it on the Grass/Poison Type. " Saaaaaaur," it shouts as it struggles its way out of the Avalanche attack and Mitch shouts, " Use Razor Leaf!" " Ivvvvvvysaaaaur," it shouts as it summons the dark green leaves and fires them at the Psychic Type, but it stops the attack with Protect and shoots a Fire Blast at Ivysaur. Ivysaur is unable to react in time and the Super Effective move hits it. " Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaur," it shouts as it falls over on its side with spirals in its eyes. 

                           " Grimer, I choose you," Mitch shouts while throwing a Poke Ball into the air while simultaneously returning Ivysaur.  " Grime, Grimer, Grime," the blob of sludge shouts as it lands on the ground. " Use Toxic," Mitch commands as " Grrrrrrimmmmmme," it shoots as it spits a dart of purple energy out of its mouth. Mew stops the Status Move with Protect as its eyes glow bright pink and it uses Psychic to slam Grimer on the ground about three or four times. Mew stops its attack and Grimer lays on the ground with spirals in its eyes. Mitch returns the defeated Poison Type to its Poke Ball and looks up at Mew. It looks like it is getting tired and is panting a little bit. " I may only have one Pokémon left, but Mew is getting tired, so maybe it will struggle in this last fight," Mitch thinks to himself as he puts Grimer's Poke Ball back on his belt and takes the last ball, a Safari Ball, off of the belt. " Lickitung, I choose you," Mitch shouts as he throws the Safari Ball into the air. " Tung, Tung, Lick, Lickitung," it shouts as it comes out of the ball and Mitch shouts, " Attack with Knock Off!" " Tuuuuuuuunggg," it shouts as it lashes its tongue, the tip of which is glowing with light black energy, out at Mew. Once again, Mew teleports out of the way and reappears at Lickitung's left side. " Meeeeeeeewwww," it shouts as it hits Lickitung in the side with Aura Sphere. " Tuuuuuuuung," it shouts as it falls to its knees and winces n pain from the Super Effective attack. " Come on, Lickitung! You've got to fight back! Use Stomp!" " Lickiiiiiiiiiii," it shouts as it manages to get the strength to jump into the air with its right foot glowing white. It begins to descend towards Mew, but before the attack can land, Mew uses Psychic to stop the attack and send Lickitung flying backwards. " Tuuuuuuuuunggggg," it shouts as it is slammed against a tree and lands at the base of it with spirals in its eyes. 

               A defeated Mitch returns his last Pokémon to its ball and turns back to face Mew. " Mew, Mew," the panting Psychic type says as it gives Mitch a respectful nod before Teleporting off to an unknown location. " Most people go their entire lives without seeing Mew, but I just got to fight it: how many other trainers can say that! I may have lost, but getting the chance to see and battle with a Pokémon so rare counts as a win in my book,"  he thinks to himself before walking back to his tent to get a good night's sleep, and maybe eat some chocolate without it being stolen by a Mythical Pokémon.