Mitch vs. Oak

Mitch and Charizard stand at the top of a hill looking down at a very familiar place that they have not been to in a very long time: Pallet Town. Mitch turns to his Starter and says ," looks like we're finally back home. You want to stop by mom's house and then go see the rest of our friends at Professor Oak's lab," he says as Charizard roars a " Zard," in agreement before shooting a stream of fire into the air. 

****************

                             A view of Mitch's house is shown before it pans inside to the living room. The credits of the Disney movie, " The Princess and the Poliwag," begin to roll on the television as Mitch's mother gets up from the couch, grabs her empty popcorn bowl, walks into the kitchen, sits the bowl down in the sink, and begins to wash it, but is quickly interrupted by a loud knock on the front door. " Who could that be," she questionably asks as she slowly walks over to the door and opens it.  " Zard," " Ape," " Lap," " Fetch'd," " Taur,"  " Drago," the six Pokémon standing in the doorway shout before Mitch jumps out from behind them. " Hey, Mom! I collected 8 gym badges meaning that I can compete in the Indigo League, so I thought I would stop by here and rest for a little while before the tournament starts.  " Welcome home, honey! Why don't you and your friends come inside so you can tell me about your travels," she says as he and his Pokémon walk into the house. As she goes to close the door, she notices something. " Mitch? How did this hoof shaped dent end up in my door," she asks as everybody looks at an embarrassed and guilty looking Tauros. " Taur," it says in an embarrassed tone while sweat dropping. 

**************

                                        " Sounds like you've had a wild and fun journey so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you." " Yeah, I can wait to see what it holds for us either. Sorry, I couldn't make it to Aunt Shelby and Aunt Autumn's wedding though." " Oh, It was a lovely ceremony and I know you would have loved to be there, but they both understood why you couldn't." The two are are currently sitting at the kitchen table with empty plates of food and empty glasses sitting in front of them. Primeape and Farfetch'd sit at the table with them while Lapras and Charizard stand behind Mitch and Tauros and Dragonair play fight in the backyard. " Shouldn't you be heading off to Professor Oak's lab now. I'm sure the rest of your Pokémon will be happy to see you." " Of course, I'll go now. I can't wait to see how everyone is doing," Mitch says as he gets up from the table. 

Meanwhile at Professor Oak's Lab 

                                         "Do, Do, Doduo, Doduo. Do," " Bel, Bel, Vic, Victreebel,", Mitch's Doduo and Victreebel shout at each other as they fight over a small amount of food left in a bowl.  Doduo holds on to the bowl with one of their feet and Victreebel holds on to it with its vine. " Duoooooo," Doduo shouts as they peck Victreebel in the face, forcing it to let go of the bowl, but before they have time to eat, Victreebel swats the bowl out of the way and gets in Doduo's faces while shouting " Bel, Bel, Bel, Victreebel, Bel!" " Dod, Do, Doduo, Do, Do," they shout back as they get in Victreebel's face. However, before they have time to physically fight, a Focus Blast lands in-between them and they are knocked away a few feet by the explosion.

                      They quickly get back up and look in the direction that the Focus Blast came from. " Kanga, Kanga, Kang, Kang, Kangaskhan, Kang," Mitch's Kangaskhan angrily shouts as she stomps over to them. She stops in front of them with a loud stomp and points in the direction she came from. Her baby was taking a nap and was woken up by the sound of Doduo and Victreebel's fight.  " Kangaaa, Kangaaaa, Kaanngggg," it cries as Mitch's Eevee and Shellder try to console it. " Duo," " Bel," they mumble in an embarrassed tone before Kangaskhan slaps them across all three of their faces and walks back to its baby.  Doduo and Victreebel get flushed looks on their faces as " Speaaaar, Speaaaar, Speaaaaar," Mitch's Spearow laughs at them from a nearby tree before flying off as the Twin Bird Pokémon and Flycatcher Pokemon fall to the ground and do their best to cover their embarrassed faces. As they do this, Mitch's Ponyta and Rhyhorn walk by and give them them questioning looks.