Attack of the Giant Porygon!

It's late at night and Mitch and Charizard stand in the middle of a small city full of small businesses and medium sized skyscrapers as Mitch looks at the guide book. " It says that Alabaster City was once a very small town, but thanks to the success of many small businesses, they were able to expand it into a city. However, unlike most cities, many of the residents still have small town beliefs and values and therefore, the city does not have a very active night life," Mitch says as he reads through his guide book. It would appear that what the book said about the city's night life was true as there are only a few people on the streets. The two of them are about to continue on when ," You, there, boy! I see that you're a Pokémon Trainer," a scientist ( he resembles the design of the male scientist trainer class from X and Y) says as he runs up to Mitch. " Yes, My name is Mitch Harper and this is Charizard. Is there a problem," Mitch asks as Charizard roars a " Zaaard," as a greeting. " No problem at all, my name is Professor Collard and I think that I just invented a serum that when injected into a Pokémon's body, makes it stronger. I was looking for a trainer to come and battle against the wild Pokémon to see if my theory is true. Would you be interested?" Mitch and Charizard look at each other, nod in agreement, and turn back to face Professor Pollard. " Yes, I'm very interested," " Chaaar, Zaard, Zaard," they both shout in excitement as Pollard smiles.

................................................................................................................................................................                  Mitch and Charizard stand in the middle of a lab full of beakers, computers, strange machines, and strange looking and strange smelling chemicals with one big, long table sitting in the center of the room. Professor Pollard comes out of a nearby room holding a Porygon in one arm and a syringe full of some kind of strange, bubbling, green liquid. " A wild Porygon, those are supposed to be really hard to find in the wild," an excited Mitch shouts as he pulls out his Pokedex to scan it. " Porygon, the Virtual Pokémon, it can convert its body into digital data, which enables it to enter cyberspace." " Yes, around 10 years ago, small populations of them were released into the wild to see how well they could do in a natural environment and it would appear that they are doing great. Strangely, the wild population of them has somehow gone up drastically since they were released," Professor Pollard explains as he sets the slightly nervous looking Porygon down on the table.

                     " Now, observe, as the power of Porygon is increased," Pollard shouts as he injects the serum into the struggling Porygon's body. After a few seconds, " Pooooorrrrrrrrrygoooooooooon," it shouts as its body begins to increase in size. Eventually, it becomes so large that its body breaks through the wall and ceiling. Porygon grows until it is about halfway as big as the nearby skyscrapers. " Pooooooryyyygooooon," it fearfully and confusingly shouts as it floats out of the partially destroyed lab and " Poooooooryyyyygon," a big ball of electricity with circling lightning bolts surrounding it forms in front of its chest as it fires the Zap Cannon into the sky. " Professor! What's going on, you said that it would increase its power not its size! What do we do?" " Well, the effects of the serum will wear off if the Pokémon faints, so you could try that," Pollard says as Porygon continues to fire off Zap Cannons, some of which end up hitting the street, sidewalk, and buildings. ( Not damaging them much) 

            " Get out there, Charizard! Pidgeotto, Beedrill, I choose you," Mitch shots as he throws two Poke Balls into the air. " Zaaaaaaaaaard," " Geeeeeotttto," Beeeeeeee," they all shout as they flie at Porygon. Charizard slashes Porygon across the chest with a bunch of Dragon Claws, Pidgeotto continuously hits it across the face with Wing Attack, and Beedrill fires Pin Missiles at the top of its head. " Pooooooryyyygooooon," it shouts in pain before it fires two beams of pink psychic energy out of its eyes that form into one big beam. Charizard manages to completely avoid the Psybeam as it Pidgeotto gets skimmed by it and Beedrill takes it head on. Beedrill lands on the ground in front of the giant Porygon with spirals in its eyes as Pidgeotto only barely manages to avoid hitting the ground before flying back up. " Charizard, rapid fire Dragon Pulse, Pidgeotto, continuous Aerial Ace," Mitch shouts as he returns the knocked out Beedrill. 

                       " Zaaaaaaaard," it shouts as it repeatedly fires Dragon Pulses into Porygon's face and " Geeeeeottoooooo," it shout as it slams into Porygon's head over and over again with Aerial Ace. " Pooooooryyyygooon, " it shouts it pain as it tries to form a Zap Cannon, but fails to as its body begins to shrink down to its normal size as spirals begin to form in its eyes. After a while, it has shrunk down to its original size as it falls over on its side, knocked out. " Professor, do you mind," Mitch asks as he holds up an empty Poke Ball. " By all means, go ahead. It is wild and you did just defeat it," Pollard says as Mitch throws the ball at the unconscious Porygon.  The Normal type is sucked into the ball as it shakes for a few seconds before the capture noise goes off and Mitch uses the button on his Pokedex to send Beedrill to Professor Oak's lab, so that Porygon can stay with him. 

                      Mitch turns to face Professor Pollard as Charizard and Pidgeotto land next to him. " You need to work on that serum more before you use it again, Professor," Mitch says. " Yes, I do, but for now, I think I need to repair my lab, apologize to the mayor for the small amount of destruction that my failed experiment did to the city, and then go on a long vacation to the Sevii Islands," Pollard says as they all chuckle at the last part.