Indigo League: Round 6 ( Part 1)

" Ladies, Gentleman, whatever your Pronouns are, Welcome to Round 6 of the Indigo League! From here on out, we will be watching 6 on 6 full battles, so this should be exciting!," the announcer screams while the crowd cheers and a Rock Battlefield rises up out of the ground. " Looks like the first half of this battle will be on a Rock Battlefield and here come our trainers. In the left corner, we have Mitch Harper from Pallet Town and in the right corner, we have Chase Bolin from New Bark Town!" Mitch and Chase walk up to their respective sides of the battlefield and eagerly grin at each other as the jumbotrons decide who will go first. The jumbotrons stop on an image of Chase's face as the announcer exclaims " Chase gets the first move! Let the first battle of round 6 begin!" 

                             " Yanma, I choose you," Chase hollers while throwing a Net Ball into the air.  " Yan, Yan, Yanma, Yan," it says while hovering above the battlefield. " No Data," Mitch Pokedex beeps as he says, " Looks like it's another Johto Pokémon, Beedrill, I choose you!" " Bee, Bee, Beedrill, Bee, Bee," it yells while flying into the air and hovering in front of Yanma. " Use Hypnosis," Chase orders as Yanma's wings rapidly flap and send a bunch of black circles towards Beedrill. " Dodge it and use Poison Jab," Mitch commands as " Beeeeeeee," Beedrill flies over the Hypnosis circles, coats its large stinger in dark purple energy, and stabs Yanma in the back with it. Yanma almost hits the ground, but stops itself. However, " Yaaaaaaaaaan," it cries as its body glows dark purple: Yanma has been poisoned! " Use Acrobatics," Mitch yells as Beedrill's body glows light blue and it begins to fly around while spinning, slamming into Yanma multiple times as it suffers from poison. " Use Shadow Ball and then Wing Attack," Chase yells. " Yaaaaaaaanmaaaaa," it cries as it shoots a big ball of black energy out of its mouth. The Shadow Ball hits Beedrill and explodes, nearly knocking it out of the sky. 

                            Before Beedrill has time to recover, Yanma hits it with its glowing white wings, knocking it against a boulder. Beedrill manages to get back into the air as Yanma suffers from poison, allowing Mitch to shout, " Use Twineedle and then Pin Missile!" Beedrill slams its glowing yellowish green hand stingers into Yanma's face, almost knocking it out of the sky. " Beeeeedrillll," Beedrill shouts whilst its large stinger glows yellowish green and it fires a bunch of yellowish green energy needles out of it. " Use Detect and follow it up with Air Slash," Chase orders as Yanma's eyes glow light blue and it twists out of the way of Beedrill's Pin Missile. " Yaaaaan," it uses its wings to send a long and sharp wave of wind at Beedrill. " Beeeeeee," it cries as the Super Effective move explodes on it. Beedrill falls to the ground and lands in the clear area with spirals in its eyes. However, " Yaaaaaaaaaan," Poison damage surges through Yanma's body causing it too to fall to the ground with spirals in its eyes. " We have a double knockout! Further proof that both Mitch and Chase are very strong trainers," the announcer exclaims as Beedrill and Yanma are recalled to their balls. 

                             " Espeon, I choose you," Chase exclaims while throwing a Poke Ball into the battlefield. " Esp, Esp, Espeon, Esp," it cries while jumping out of the ball. " Esp-Eon? Wait a minute, is Espeon an evolved form of Eevee," Mitch asks as Chase explains, " yes, Eevee in the Johto region and many other regions can evolve into it, but for some reason, they can't evolve into it while in the Kanto Region." " That's neat. Porygon, I choose you," Mitch yells while throwing his Poke Ball into the battlefield. " Pory, Pory, Porygon, Pory," it mumbles while levitating a few inches above the ground. " Espeon, use Future Sight  and then Iron Tail," Chase commands as the gem on its forehead briefly flashes bright pink before it coats its tail in metal and jumps at Porygon.  " Dodge it and then attack with your Zap Cannon," Mitch exclaims whilst Porygon floats out of the way of Espeon's Iron Tail and " Pooooooryyyygoooooon," fires a big ball of electricity with small lightning bolts surrounding it out of its chest. " Espeeeeeee," it screams as the attack hits it in the face and knocks it against a rock. Espeon tries to shake off the pain as Mitch hollers, " Use Swift!"

                          " Goooooon," Porygon mumbles while firing a bunch of gold energy stars out of its mouth. The stars hit Espeon in the side and explode, knocking it to the ground. " Finish it off with another Zap Cannon," Mitch commands, but before Porygon has time to start the attack, a big ball of bright pink energy appears out of nowhere and hits it in the face. A shocked and injured Porygon falls to the ground as Chase says, " Ah, Future Sight to the rescue! Espeon, use Psyshock." " Espeeeee," it cries as it fires a beam of purple and blue energy out of its gem. " Pooooooory," Porygon cries as it is slammed into a rock. The rock is destroyed on impact and Porygon lands in the rubble with spirals in its eyes. " Porygon is unable to battle! It really looked like Mitch had this win in the bag, but Chase's decision to use Future Sight earlier in the battle saved him," the announcer screams as the crowd cheers and Mitch returns Porygon. 

                    " I choose Primeape," Mitch yells as he throws another ball into the air. " Prime, Ape, Ape, Primeape," Mitch's Primeape hollers while landing on top of a rock. " Espeon, attack once again with Psyshock," Chase commands as Espeon shoots the purple and blue energy beam out of its forehead gem.  " Jump over that attack and use Cross Chop," Mitch instructs whilst Primeape jumps off the rock, causing Psyshock to hit nothing, and form its glowing white arms into an X shape. " Aaaaaaape," it screeches while Cross Chopping Espeon in the forehead. " Eeeeeeespeeeee," it whines in pain while stumbling backwards. " Don't let up, use Seismic Toss," Mitch screams while Primeape grabs Espeon, jumps high into the air, and spins around for about a minute before throwing Espeon towards the ground. " Eeeeespeeeeooooon," it cries as it slams into a ground and creates a small crater. Espeon manages to crawl out of the crater before falling to the ground with spirals in its eyes. " Espeon is now out of the battle! It couldn't even land a single hit on Primeape, Porygon really did a good number on it!" Chase returns Espeon as Primeape lands back on the ground and gets into a battle stance, ready for whatever Pokémon Chase is about to bring out. 

                        " Let's go, Skarmory," Chase exclaims whilst he tosses an Ultra Ball into the air. " Skar, Skar, Skarmory, Skar," it screeches as it flies into the battlefield and hovers a few feet in front of Primeape. " Use Flash Cannon," Chase orders and Skarmory shoots a a large beam of silver energy out of its mouth.  " Evade it and use Brick Break," Mitch hollers while Primeape jumps to the side, causing the Flash Cannon to destroy a nearby rock, and twists its glowing white right arm into an odd angle. " Apppppe," it cries as it slams its arm into the right side of Skarmory's face. " Moooooory," in screeches as it briefly hits the ground, but quickly gets back into the air whilst Chase yells, " Use Drill Peck!" " Skaaaaaaar," it exclaims as its beak glows white and begins to rapidly spin around. " Moooooory," it slams its beak into Primeape, knocking it against a nearby rock. " Use Aerial Ace and follow it up with Metal Claw," Chase hollers as Skarmory flies very fast at Primeape with white streaks of energy surrounding its body. " Skaaaaaaar," it slams into Primeape and knocks it backwards, destroying a rock in the process.

                   Skarmory coats it right talon in metal and prepares to hit the downed Primeape in the face, but Mitch quickly exclaims, " grab it and use Seismic Toss then follow it up with Brick Break!" " Appppppe," Primeape shouts as it summons the energy to grab Skarmory's talon in both of its hands before jumping high into the air and spinning around for about a minute.  " Priiiiiime," it throws Skarmory towards the ground and it slams into a rock, destroying it on impact. Skarmory lies in the rubble and tries to get back up as Primeape jumps down and Brick Breaks it in the side. " Mooooory," it screeches as it rolls across the ground, but manages to stop and fly back into the air. " Use Aerial Ace," " Use Cross Chop," both trainers exclaim at the same time as Skarmory flies towards Primeape with white energy streaks surrounding its body and Primeape's arms glow white before it uses them to form an X shape and jumps at Skarmory.