The Saffron City Gym Battle

Mitch and Charizard walk down a long corridor that looks very similar to all the other gym corridors that they have walked down on their Kanto journey. Eventually, they reach the battlefield and on the other side of the field sits a small table with a crystal ball sitting in the middle of it. A young woman who looks about 10 years older than Mitch sits at the table with her eyes closed, but she quickly opens them and says " Your name is Mitch Harper and you're from Pallet Town. You came here to challenge me to a gym battle." " How did you," " I know that because I'm a psychic and my name is Sabrina," she explains to a confused Mitch. " Well, if you can read my mind than how am I supposed to beat you if you can just read my every thought and have enough time to counter any move I have?" " Relax, I don't use my psychic abilities in battle because that would be extremely unfair to my challengers. I see that you have 5 badges, so our battle will be a 3 on 3 battle. Are you okay with that?" " Yes, I can do that, so let's get this battle started," Mitch says as he and Sabrina walk to their sides of the battlefield. 

               " Wartortle, I choose you," Mitch shouts as he throws a Poke Ball into the air and Wartortle lands in the battlefield with a " War, Tortle, War." " Go, Mr. Mime," Sabrina calmly says as she throws her ball using telekinesis and her Pokemon lands in front of Wartortle with a " Mime, Mime, Mr. Mime, Mime." " Wow, that's so cool that you can do that," Mitch excitedly shouts as he grabs his Pokedex, so that he can use it on Mr. Mime. "Mr. Mime, the Barrier Pokemon, Mr. Mime is a master of pantomime. It can convince others that something unseeable actually exists. Once believed, the imaginary object does become real" " Wartortle use Bite," Mitch yells as Wartortle jumps at Mr. Mime with its mouth open. " Counter with Barrier and then use Magical Leaf," Sabrina shouts as " Miiiiiiimmmme," it waves its arms  around very fast and a big, light blue wall forms in front of it causing Wartortle to bite down on it as Mr. Mime summons a bunch of dark green leaves ( much darker than Razor Leaf green) and sends them flying at Wartortle. " Tooooooorrrrttttllle," it shouts as the leaves slam into its body. " Use Bubble," Mitch shouts as " Waaaaaar," Wartortle fires the big bubble out of its mouth and it explodes in Mr. Mime's face. " Use Skull Bash," Mitch yells as Wartortle slams its head into a still recovering Mr. Mime's face. " Use Psybeam," Sabrina shouts as " Miiiiiiiiimmmmmme," Mr. Mime fires two beams of pink psychic energy out of both of its hands and they slam into Wartortle's chest. " Toooooortttttttle," it shouts as it is sent flying back and lands in front of Mitch, but manages to stand back up as Sabrina yells " Use Magical Leaf." Mr. Mime sends the leaves flying at Wartortle, but Mitch yells " Use Withdraw and then Hydro Pump."  Wartortle quickly pulls its entire body back into its shell causing the leaves to harmlessly bounce off of it as Wartortle quickly comes back out and " Waaaaaarrrrrtooooortttttleeee," fires the large stream of water out of its mouth. " Mime, Mime, Mime, Mr. Mime, Mime, Mr. Mime," it shouts as the water slams into it and sends it flying into the wall. Mr. Mime slides down the wall and falls over on its right side with spirals in its eyes. " Good Job, Wartortle," Mitch shouts while Sabrina returns Mr. Mime. 

                  " Kadabra, I choose you," Sabrina calmly says as she telekinetically sends a Poke Ball into the air. " Dabra, Kad, Dabra, Kadabra," it says as it gets into a battle stance while Mitch uses the Pokedex on it. " Kadabra, the Psi Pokemon, the Evolved Form of Abra, this Pokémon's telekinesis is immensely powerful. To prepare for evolution, Kadabra stores up psychic energy in the star on its forehead." " Attack with Bite," Mitch yells while putting his Pokedex back in his pocket as Wartortle runs forward with its mouth open, but before it can complete the attack, " Use Psychic," Sabrina calmly orders as Kadabra's eyes glow bright pink and Wartortle is stopped dead in its tracks by the telekinetic powers that Kadabra gets from Psychic. " Kadaaaaaabraaaaaa," it shouts as it forcefully slams Wartortle into the ground over and over again with the attack. " Tort, Tort, War, Tort, War, Tortle," Wartortle painfully shouts everytime it hits the ground. Eventually, Kadabra stops the attack and Wartortle weakly gets back on its feet as Mitch yells " Use Hydro Pump." " Waaaaaaarrrrrtoooortle," it shouts as it fires the large stream of water out of its mouth and it slams into Kadabra. " Dabra, Ka, Ka, Kadabra," it shouts as it stumbles backwards and lands on its knees while panting. Mitch is caught off guard when Sabrina shouts " Use Shock Wave," and a very weakened looking Kadabra somehow gets enough energy to quickly get back on its feet, gather electrical energy in both of its fists, and slam its fists very hard on the ground which sends a very large wave of electricity at a surprised Wartortle. " Waaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr," it shouts as the electricity slams into it and surges through its body. Eventually, the electricity is used up and a smoking Wartortle tries to stay on its feet, but falls to the ground on its belly with spirals in its eyes. A Poke Ball on Mitch's belt starts shaking very fast as Mitch returns Wartortle, grabs the shaking Poke Ball from his belt and holds it up to his face. " OK, I'll use you this time, but you and Wartortle have got to stop doing this every time one of you gets beat," he says to the Poke Ball before throwing it into the air.