Destroyed

-yall wanna know my pain tolerance? Ask my razor. It knows all my sins and secrets.
-part 2 to hands.
Tw: mention of cutting, scars, praising self harm, implied sex, implied blowjob, cursing, toxic relationship,

Janus smiled as he opened the door, looking down at Virgil, who stared at the ground.

"I knew you wouldnt be late, gorgeous." Janus hummed, grabbing his hands and pulling him closer. It would have been sweet, had he not only pulled him closer to begin to undress him, shutting the door.

Virgil stood there and let him do what he wanted, only really realizing what was going on when he was pushed onto Janus's bed.

Janus tugged off Virgil's pants, gently sliding his hands up his thighs.

"I love the way I've destroyed you, gorgeous." He said, gently tracing the scars and cuts.

"You didn't destroy shit. I did that myself. You don't have that power." Virgil mumbled, numbly. Janus laughed softly.

"I have a lot more power over you than you think." He smiled, gently kissing him. "Get on your knees and help me forgive you for what you said over the phone."

Virgil nodded, getting down.

~~

Virgil stood up, wiping his mouth as Janus hummed, tugging his pants back up.

"Still so good to me. That almost made me forgive you." Janus slid his hands up Virgils body, causing him to squirm uncomfortably.

"Just do what you need to do so I can go home." Virgil whispered.

"Aw..." Janus cooed. "I still love you, gorgeous. Won't you stay with me tonight?"

Virgil looked at Janus, Janus smiling softly, almost looking innocent. Virgil looked away.

"Please, gorgeous?" Janus asked, pulling him close and gently kissing his neck.

"Okay... I... I l-love you, too..." Virgil whispered, wrapping his arms around his neck.

~~

Virgil laid wide awake as the sun rose. Janus slept, his arms keeping him pressed tightly against him, most likely to keep him from leaving.

Not that he could leave if he wanted to. His legs felt numb and he could barely move. Everything hurt and his hands were full of lies and false hope.

He ached to destroy himself more, cut some freedom into his body.

He knew that is now coming to an end. According to Janus, he's the only one that can hurt him.

And god knows, he will.

-sorry it's so short. I just needed to write something.
-keep my hands busy.
-love you guys. I'm sorry.