Grinding (Nsfw)

-I have a book specifically for smut just so that I can write it and see how I like it, and experiment LMAO it's becoming an issue. That book (unpublished and will stay that way) has the same amount of chapters as this one.
-Also I KNOW I said I wouldn't write Logan but here we are
-logicality
Based off a tv show I saw once
Tw: grinding, soft Nsfw

Logan looked up at the familiar house, huffing quietly before making his way to the back of it.

He climbed up a previously placed latter, pushing Patton's bedroom window open. He climbed in, looking at Patton, who sat on his bed.

"That's some entrance. We have a front
door, y'know." Patton mumbled, looking away.

"Learned from the best." Logan sighed, sitting on the bed next to him, referring to when Patton would climb through his window whenever he wanted to see him.

"I love you." Logan said confidently. "I-I've always loved you, but I didn't realize it until you told me you loved me, and I know I messed up, but I am in love with you and I just, I want to be with you."

Patton stared at him with wide eyes, before tears pricked his eyes and he jumped onto Logan, trapping him in a hug.

"I love you, I love you!" Patton nearly screamed with happiness, pulling him into a kiss.

Logan smiled and pulled him closer, sitting against the headboard with Patton on his lap.

They sat there for a while, sharing kisses and mumbles of "I love you," Patton giggling and smiling after each one.

Somehow the kiss became more heated as Patton straddled his thigh, whining softly as Logans tongue licked the seam of his lips. Patton opened his mouth for him, moaning quietly as Logans tongue roamed his mouth.

Logan gently grabbed his hips, moving them so Patton grinded against him.

Patton gasped, his breathing picking up. Logan looked at him with questioning eyes, making sure he was okay. Patton bit his lip, continuing to slowly grind down against Logans thigh in response.

Logans cold hands slowly slid up the back of Patton's shirt as he slowly kissed Patton's neck, giving him light, easily covered hickeys.

Patton let out a whining moan, grinding just a bit faster, his knee that was between Logans legs gently grinding against Logans growing erection, causing a moan to fall past Logans lips, despite how he tried to hold it back. "You're doing so good, love."

Patton pushed himself against Logan completely, panting softly.

"L-lo..." Patton gasped as Logan gently sucked on his sweet spot. "Lo-Logan~"

Logan hummed, leaning up and kissing his lips softly. Patton kissed back, leaning deeper against his lips.

"I... I feel... I f-feel..." Patton couldn't get his words out.

"Good?"

"Mhm~" Patton hummed, blush darkening.

"That's all I want, love. All I want is to make you feel good." Logan smiled softly, intertwining their hands.

Patton leaned in, their lips barely touching as he panted against him. Logans hands moved to hold his hips, his thumbs rubbing soft soothing circles, gently inching his pants down his hips.

"Im close, Lo~" Patton moaned softly.

"Whenever you're ready, love." Logan mumbled. Patton's hips bucked as came, whining against Logans lips.

Patton panted and collapsed against Logans chest. "You did amazing. Are you okay?" Logan asked softly, running his hand through patton's hair.

Patton nodded, "tired." He mumbled, snuggling closer to Logan, ignoring the mess in his pants.

"Okay, let me get you cleaned up first." Logan smiled, laying Patton down.

"Do... Do you want me t-to help you...?" Patton asked, referring to Logans issue in his pants.

"No, that's okay, love." Logan gently kissed his forehead. "Just sleep."

-honestly, I find grinding such a wholesome way of getting off LMAO it's just so close and intense yknow

- art

-Ignore how weird it is. I tried something new

Edit: 12/20/21
Hated the art, redrew it

Wake up fuckers new Patton design just droppedI hate this one too but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hate this one too but ¯\_()_/¯