Partner up!

"And so in conclusion, I now have began the Baby Project!" Principle Weatherbee announced
"I hope I'm with Archie V!" Betty told her best friend
Veronica thought in her head the same thing but instead said to Betty, "I'm sure you will be B!"
They all met up with the group at the reception to collect their babies and partners.

The sisters of quiet mercy lent the school babies that act as real babies but are not. They cry, need care and food.
The group of seniors met up with each other at reception and the receptionist, Miss Bell began, " good your all here! I shall begin...
Joisie McCoy and Sweet Pea
Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz
Kevin Keller and Fangs Fogarty
Ethel Muggs and Reggie Mantle
Archie Andrews and....."
Betty POV:
This is it, this moment could be the spark of the next level of my relationship with Archie. I hope I'm with him!

Back to 3rd:
"Veronica Lodge
Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper!
That is all, no changing partners. Collect your babies in the closest classroom and fill in your forms and send them back to us.

Betty looked around for someone who didn't have a partner then found Jughead. He looked up from his phone and stood up straight from leaning on the wall. He smiled and held out his and and said, "Jughead Jones, Betty Cooper I presume?"
She gave him a small smile and shook his hand, "Yes."
They stood there awkwardly waiting for the other to say something before Miss Bell indicated there way to the classroom full of cries.
They walked pass different babies before they found their names on a cot with a baby boy in the cot. "So what shall we call him?" Betty asked Jughead, looking down at the baby.
"Anything is fine but Forsythe," he joked
Betty looked at him confused, "Forsythe?"
"My name isn't Jughead,"Betty looked now even more confused, "Well it is but that's my preferred name, my real name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones III."
"Oh I see now. Hmmm I don't know, why don't you name him?"
"Okay....... how about Peter?"
"Peter, Peter... yeah I like it!"

Jughead POV:
I don't know what it was but her smile made me feel happy inside. Maybe this project won't be so bad. But earlier seeing how she was gazing at Archie, one of my close friends, I know whatever I wanted, could never happen

3rd POV:
The two made their way to Pops to have dinner and sort out a timetable between them so that that would each have the baby equally at night.
"I'll have him on Monday Wednesday and Friday and you could Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, and on Sunday every week we could alternate," Betty told Jughead
"Works for me, but whilst we don't have school and my dad out of town right now, I'm gonna be working a lot at pops just to pay for rent."
"I could help if y-!"
"No Betts it's fine I don't want to have that weight on my back of paying you!"
"Well if you are in a bad position I'll be here juggy,"
It was a Friday so Betty had Peter first, and it was easy to say that it was eventful...

Author message:
My first chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed it, if not I will be writing more in the future.
Thank you for reading,
-T

Check out my new book, not Riverdale
My biggest great mistake