Letting it all out

Author note
Hey! Sorry didn't update! I've been surrounded by crazy work! Anyway I hope you like anything coming and thank you to those voting and continuing to go along the journey of this story with me. I'm really enjoying writing this so far!
-T

⚠️mentions of self harm⚠️

Betty POV
I'm sitting at a table with the gang the day after the sleepover. Cheryl owed all of us apart from fangs and Toni.
Toni said she couldn't deal with his cheesy gas anymore and gave up on free breakfast.

I'm sitting next to jug now having a coffee whilst they all are eating.
I could feel Reggie's eyes on me, he kept staring till he spoke up and said, "Betty don't want breakfast?" He knows exactly what he's doing
"Nah I don't really have breakfast more of a brunch person anyway."
Everyone shrugged it off but I could tell he wasn't going to let it go, "well then Betty we should all have a brunch later so you and Toni and fangs could join in our meal?"
"Okay that is the best idea you've had reg!" Fangs says and I glance at reg annoyed

We go back to our rooms but I go to jugs and reg goes to V and my room.
"Last night was strange!" Jug says
"Yeah but me and reg became better friends which is nice, it's too awkward sometimes with him and V."
"Okay but just so you know v feeding me food meant nothing!"
"I know jug I trust you and V, and me and reg didn't mean anything!"
"Yeah ok." Did he not believe me?
"Reg was weird today wasn't he?" He then asks
"I didn't notice." I say playing innocent
"Huh that's weird I mean he was commenting on you eating and everything and I mean your dating me, when are you going to be seen with food!" He laughs and I laugh also.
"Well anyhow we have an hour till brunch....." I say raising my eyebrows in signal and he rushes over and gives me a kiss

Jughead POV
Reg and Betty are acting really strange since last night. I don't know if it was about the kiss if he maybe liked her. It's bugging me and he then comment on her eating habits. Wait.... come to think of it I haven't seen her eat in ages and she loves breakfast! What's wrong with her?

I shrug it off and after being with Betty we both go and meet the gang again at the food area.

"I haven't eaten in ages!" Toni shouts
"Damn tee tee sounding a bit like hobo!"
"I mean I'm so hungry too!" Fangs whines
"Well Cheryl I think me and you should order first!" Kev says smirking whilst both partners are hangry.

Betty POV
Our food comes and I just order a salad. Jug obviously orders a burger and he  finishes my leftover salad.

The next few weeks are much like the week back we had before, Abby and Archie bugging us and trying to drive a wedge between us.
And Reggie has become more of a friend to me then the others. We text a lot he asks me about if I have hurt myself that day and I have been but I don't tell him all the time.
Abby is making me feel really insecure and I'm overthinking so much more then usual.

In gym today I was partnered up with Abby, and we were meant to do a dance to a song and choreographed and everything.

Throughout it she was making little comments like:
"Ugh don't step on my toe you may break it!"
"Keep a few feet away you might pass your ugliness onto me!"
"You must be the man in the relationship!"
"I guess you and jugs kissing is heavy with the weight you put on!"

And more and they all hurt me, I can't tell whether she is trying to be annoying or speaking truth.
I look at myself in a mirror and I want to throw something at my reflection.

We were halfway through and I missed a step and I fell in her and she shouted in front of everyone, "UGH EXCUSE YOU I MAY HAVE JUST SPRAINED MY ANKLE FROM YOUR WEIGHT LEANING ON IT! MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T BE  HERE MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE IN THE WEIGHT ROOM!"
The class laughed at me and I run out. The teacher claims she didn't hear but she was laughing in the back which made me feel even more worse then I felt.

I run to the showers and sit on the musty floor. I start to cry a lot. And then pull up my gym trousers and start to hurt myself. I start thinking about everything, the teachers laughing, she probably agreed, jug and V kissing and him not really knowing and realising that I'm not eating, does he even pay attention to me?

After I decide to ditch the rest of gym and I go back to my room and because V isn't there I just lay there and cry for a bit. Sometimes letting it all out helps. I clean up and Reg comes in.