Prom Dress Shopping

Betty POV

I wake up to a loud knocking on the door all the girls and kangs are still asleep through the noise. I get up and open the door to Jughead standing there with his hair all messy and no beanie in sight.
"Hey, can I come in?"
"If you want but they're all still asleep,"
"Actually i came for you!"
I turn to face him, "what do you need?"
I go to the fridge to get milk then I go for cereal and start making my breakfast as he says, "did you call me last night?"
I froze as I was pouring the milk, shoot it went over, " crap!" I frantically start moving around trying to clean it up with anything I could.
"Here." He gives me a couple of tissues. I hoped from that little accident he forgot the question.
"Thanks, do you want any cereal?"
"I'm good but I still want to know did you call me last night?"
"Just for clarification, yes I did but it was for a game, look over there,"we still had the game out
"Wait did you call my dad?"
"Cheryl did,"
"Yeah so I saw you name but Abby picked it up."
"I glad I wasn't home with her in your room,"
"No its not like that, she wanted to, I said no so she got in a bad mood but I asked her to prom and she was a bit happier so I guess it worked out,"
"Much like these last few months, I'm single, so I'll probably hang out by the food table."
"You could hang out with me," he says looking into my eyes, "us I meant us!"
"Nah don't want to third-wheel, I'm good, maybe V might let me third -wheel her for a bit,"
"Damn right I will!" She shouts from behind
"Thank youuuuuuuuuu!" I say to her
"Right Jug you need to get out of here Prom is in two days and us girls need some alone time!" V says pushing him out the door.
"Okay well bye V bye Betts!"
And he left
"Betts??? Why was he here?"
"He asked if I called him last night!"
"Ahhhh that would have been awkward,"
"Yeah but we had the game left out so it was fine,"
"So Prom Shopping!"
"Did I hear Prom shopping!!" Fangs squeals from the other room
"Yes!" V confirms.
"Eeeeeeekkkkkkkk!" Fangs squeals which wakes up the others.
"Fangs I might just erupt right in your face!" Cheryl screams
"Uh oh #cherylbombshellissettingoff !"
Kevin shouts
"Guys please stop shouting I have a head ache!" Toni says

We all get ready and head to pops for a brunch before shopping.

We all manage to fit in a booth and start ordering our food.
A worker go and takes order of our food then it gets delivered.
"So girls what dresses will you be looking for?"
"I'm thinking red and and a bit poofy at the bottom!" Cheryl said
"I'm thinking a bit of a black but with gems!" Toni says, "however we may have to split up like me and one of the boys so our girlfriend and boyfriend don't see our outfit so Kevin want to come with?"
"As long as we are shopping I'll go with you I think fangs want to be all over shopping so being with more girls may help with that,"
"Okay we should go ahead," and Toni and Kevin leave with a takeout
"So V, cousin what dress type do you want?" Cheryl asks excitedly
"I'm thinking a dark blue with a bit of light and a little poofy but not too much, what about you Betts?"
"Wait Betts where did that name come from?" Cheryl asks
"Oh actually Jughead made it up!" Veronica answers
"Ooooooo," Cheryl and fangs sings
"Okay stay on topic, light pink and a bit poofy,"
"Ooo you girls gonna look gooooooood!" Fangs says
"Okay cousin, V and Fangs let's go!"
We all go inti Veronicas car and start to go shop to shop until we all find a good dress/suit
Mine:

"So girls what dresses will you be looking for?""I'm thinking red and and a bit  poofy at the bottom!" Cheryl said"I'm thinking a bit of a black but with gems!" Toni says, "however we may have to split up like me and one of the boys so our girlfri...

Veronica:(and Archie)

Cheryl: (and Toni)

Fangs:(and Kevin)