More drinking

Jughead POV
When I get to Kangs room they flood me with questions about what's happening with Betty and me.

So I decide to tell them everything,
"So me and Betty were having a date night, and I had been keeping a secret, me and Abby were Romeo and Juliet in a play and I didn't tell Betty to spare her the pain of thought of me being with Abby. I told Betty 3 days ago on the date night and she started crying and getting angry. So as a sign of comfort I touch her thigh and she flinches, she never does that. I ask her if she's hurt and she's sitting there angry and sad with tears in her eyes. So I revel under her shorts, fresh and old cuts! She's been hurting her self. Long story short, we both yelled said somethings she said we should take a break I kicked her out and now we're over."

They boys sit there amazed at what they just heard.

"Say something!" I say
"Poor betty!" Kev says. I can understand, they've been besties since forever
"Well reg and V knew about her hurting herself, not me!"
"Wait what! She told Reggie and not me!" Kev says getting offensive.
"He caught her. To make matters better......"
I tell them about dinner and me drinking and that girl.

(Too lazy to write entire of that story but yeah if you read other chapter it's pretty much a summarise he tells Kangs, that fling and dinner and Christmas and the play)

"Why didn't you invite us to drink!" Fangs whines
"I was drunk enough to not know who I was drinking with, hell it could have been with Archie!"
"Well Anyway tell me about the girl, what do you remember?" Kev says curiously
"She was really pretty and good." Is all I say
"Okay but what if it was Abby?" Fangs mentions

I hadn't thought about that, what if it was?

"Uh i don't remember!" I say in panic
"Okay okay, I know everyone here at this school, we'll find her!" Kev says

After hours of going through social I find the girl, not Abby thank God

Name- Evelyen Evernever
Age-19
College- Yale

Her current photos was her at a party drunk and her caption,

I want to find mystery guy I was with! Help guys! Talk, gloomy, light skin, black hair, quite angry person.

Sounds like me. I won't probably call or text her back, like ever but I just had to know that it wasn't Abby

Later we are all asleep and I decide, it's time for another drink!
I reach for the closed bottle I have at the bottom of my overnight bag and open it.

I drink about half of it before I hear the door go.

Who's here at 1:48am?

I slowly and carefully get up stumbling down to the door where I open it to Betty.
"Hey-heyyyyyyy girl how you doin?" I say smirking
"Ugh are you drunk?"
"Maybeeeee what you doin here?" I giggle
"Well I was coming to stay here because Veggie are getting a bit close but never mind can't deal with you right now!" She says angry and walks away to Chonis room direction.
"Hey where you goin? Lady come backkkkk! Your hot!" Was the last thing I say before passing out in the door way.

Betty POV
I hear a crash on the floor, ugh he's collapsed, I'll help him just because I still care for his well-being and I deeply regret the things I said about Archie, I was just so annoyed, and I think he didn't want to praise Abby like that either. I could see his mental eye roll.

I pick him up by the arms and push him onto his blow up bed and leave out water and a pill for him and a note saying,

Drink up, you passed out!

I didn't sign it and went over to Chonis room like my plan before.

I sneak in and is surprised when I see them watching a movie, awake.
"Betty what's up?"Toni says brightly

Oh yeah they don't know about my break up with jug, they were away at the time.

"We need to talk." I say

I tell them everything they has happened, me and my cuts, jug and Abby the dinner the play and Christmas and that night.

"Cousin why did you not speak to us about this!" Cheryl says furiously
"Betty we would have helped and stopped this from happening!"Toni says giving me a hug
"I didn't want to burden you with my issues!"
"Are you kidding we are the people who want to have an excuse to kill Abby!" Cherry says excitedly

"Well now me and jug are over and we have to share a room when we go back to riverdale in a week, and my mum doesn't know we are over yet, and he is getting drunk a lot!"

"Betty he's hurting I've seen him like this, here's what he'll do:
1)have the break up
2) drink
3)drink
4) have a fling
5)wake up in the girls bed and run away
6)drink
The he may get over it, he won't get over you." Toni says

Fling? I did see a girls name on the desk and seeing as it was a gay couple in the room was that his fling?

"I saw a girl and her details on the desk in the room, could it be her?" I say a bit jealous
"What her name?" Cheryl says whipping out her phone
"Evelyn Evernever."

"Found her, her lays phot was at a party drunk and the caption says

I want to find mystery guy I was with! Help guys! Talk, gloomy, light skin, black hair, quite angry person.

Sounds like jug Betts." Toni says
"It's him." Is all I say before going to bed.