First day of school

Jughead POV
Today is the first day of school. I haven't been in school in ages. I hope today is okay.
I get changed into some clothes and gathered my things and knocked on Betty's door.
"Hey!"
"Hey!" She reply's happily and walks out with me.
"Excited for first day Juggie?"
"I guess. I don't know yet we'll see."
We get to the main building and I go to my first class, English that's nice and easy! But no one I know is in that class.

I go to the class early and open up a book I was reading. I was a couple of minutes early. Then a teacher walked in, "hey early bird, your new I haven't seen you before what's your name?"
She was a young woman, must also be new this year.
"Uh Jughead Jones."
She looked at her register and frowned,
"Are you sure your in This class mr Jones?"
"Uh my other name Forsythe may be there."
"Ah Forsythe Pendleton Jones. Well I'm miss Miller, your English teacher."
"Nice to meet you."
I wait a bit before more people come in. Im at the front because I like English and no one is next to me, that's good they can't cheat off me.
"Right today class well be starting a new book, the classic tragic Romeo and Juliet, and welcome Jughead to our class please!"
I look down and hear a few murmurs I take out my copy of the books and listen to the teacher.
"So who wants to tell me about this-?"
"Sorry I'm late miss!"
"It's fine miss?"
"Greener!"
I knew that annoying voice anywhere, Abby. Ugh! Great! This'll be fun!
"Well two new students! Maybe you guys could be friends? Miss greener sit next to mr Jones, mr Jones I expect you to tell Abby all about this semester story, seems you already know it?"
"Okay miss." I say angrily
She gives me a look and I cut eye contact.
Abby sits next to me and moves her desk right up against mine.
"Hey Juggie! I need help!"
"Abby it's Romeo and Juliet the most commonly known story ever! Do it yourself!"
"Now that's not a way to speak to me, I don't think you want a detention on the first day now do you? Help me!" She whined.
I scoff and explain the story wishing the time away. I love English and literature but I'm hating every moment of this.

After around lunch.
I slam my books and lunch at the table where all my friends are, I had double English so now it's lunch.
"Damn Jug what's got your strappy things hanging on you in a twist?" Kev says
"I love English!"
"Yeah we know Jug." Toni reply's like I'm a moron
"But I have to sit next to Abby and help her because she needs it! I didn't want my teacher to think bad and judge my grade by that so I had to help her!"
I could see Betty move a bit away from me.
"She what!?" Veronica shouts
Betty still doesn't say anything
"I have to help her! Ugh! I hate this already! Two hours and a half of that! Anymore near her and I may just kill myself!"
"Tried it, your problems will always be there hobo!" Cheryl says and Toni takes her hand.
I look over at Betty who's rather quiet.
"I haven't asked how you doing Betts?"
"Fine Jug, just annoyed about Abby and you."
"But Betty it's not me?"
"I know, I'm just annoyed at the situation. Look I trust you, no need to worry."
She smiles at me and takes my hand and moves back closer.
I have biology with Betty next.
We go to class and see a old guy teacher.
"Right come in come in!"
I go to the back with betty and go to take a seat.
"No! No! I have a seating arrangement, mr Jones you can stay, miss Cooper your at the front next to, ah hello mr Andrews, next to miss Cooper please!"
Betty gives me a worried look and let's go of my hand and goes to Archie.
Watching her leave me to go to Archie hurts even if she isn't really leaving me.

Throughout the lesson we have lots of partner work, I have this science-maniac Dave next to me and he's doing all the work which is alright but all I'm doing is watch Betty and Archie.

At first Betty had a annoyed face and Archie was talking to her and she was ignoring him. But after when it was practical work and we where cutting a frog open, I could hear her laugh. Was she really laughing with him.
I've never made her laugh like that.
Is she going to leave me for him anyway?

After class ends I sort of rush out and don't think about waiting for Betty.
I could hear in the crowded halls, "hey Jug! Where are you? Jug!"
I go to turn back to her but see her talking to Archie.
Really Betty?

I go back to my dorm and start doing English homework.
I haven't had a text from her in ages or anything.
I know I left her after but she could have text.
Damn I'm getting really jealous of how she is with him!

I start bio homework and eventually finish that also.