Plan

Veronica POV
I see Archie's name pop up on my phone, I shut the door again and walk up to Betty and tell her to not talk.
I answer and put my phone on loud speaker, "hey."
"Hey ronnie, what's up?"
"Nothing."
"Okay, this is going to be hard so I'll tell you first, I'm leaving college and staying in riverdale, I'm going to be working on my dads job site, I'm hoping long distance can work, I'll always try to visit?"
I look at Betty smirking and say, "that's fine archikins, Reggie will keep me company."
Betty giggles quietly and I listen to Archie stuttering on his words, "reg-Reggies ba-back......... what's happened between you two?"
"Oh you know I got drunk and we were dancing,"
"Why did you party?"
"Oh just to party my anger away!"
"Anger? Are you okay?" I roll my eyes  and Betty laughs at how clueless he is
"Is someone there with you I can hear laughing?"
"Just Betty, oh and I was angry because of something very interesting Jug had to say!"
He stayed quiet then ended the call.
"Oh my god! What the hell! How did I ever like him?" Betty says
"Me either, but I'm thinking I kinda like Reg, I know it's really soon and I only saw him yesterday but I kinda do really like him."
"I like reg, not in that way in a I like you friendly way, he'll do anything for you."
"I know he will, anyway, you I have to speak to Jug, I'll let you know later."

I go to Jugs room and knock on the door.
"Come in!" Jug shouts
I open the door and see Jug and Reg
"Hey Reg I just spoke with Archie he isn't coming back so you can take his bed if you want?"
"That's great V I'll go and sign in for it. See ya Jug and bye V." He looks at me and I give him a smile.
He leaves and I jump onto Jugs bed.
"I know why your here V, Betty? What she told me?"
"Yeah......"
"She got drunk came up to me and thought I was Kev then started saying how she loves me. I was amazed, fell of the stool hit my head she ran of and I met up with reg."
"Ah! That's what happened. So I told her that I'm here to ask if you remember what she said and I'm going to tell her no but you have to plan something in which you can ask her out that's my deal."
"I'm all for it, I want to be with her. What can I do,?"
"Eeeeek okay i need Kev here!"
I call Kev and he comes straight over.
"Omg V just told me you want to ask her out!"
"Yeah!"
"Okay Kev why can he do?" I say excitedly
"Okay picture this, there's a dance next week, dunno reason but we can try take two of meet at the prom. We can get her all set up and you can profess feelings and dance the night away!"
"PERFECT!" I squeal
We finalise the details and I go back to B
"Okay that took AGES! What did he remember?"
"He didn't remember he said he hit his head quiet hard and don't remember much form that night." I lie
"Amazing I didn't not want him to hear that! Butttt there's a dance next week maybe I can meet him at the dance floor? Like the plan?"
I feel a cha ching in my head, this is good, "yes that would be so good!"
"Hey when you went did you see Reg?" She says smirking
"Maybe and he may be living in archies old room."
"Ooo!"
This'll be good.