Sleepover Squad #3 part 2

⚠️self harm mention⚠️
Betty POV
I turn and see everyone looking at me jaw dropped.
"Okay who's next?" I say cutting the tension.
They all break back into reality and I feel jugs gaze at me. I don't look at him though.
"We'll go!" Toni says
Fangs takes a truth and reads, "have you ever liked me more then a friend?"
"Yes!" Toni answers confidently,a wave of awkwardness hits us again, "cmon guys no heart breaks tonight, all truth! I did when we first met but you made me realise I like girls!"
"Damn fangs how can you be so repulsive you can make a girl gay!" Reg says and we all laugh
"Well I like him!" Kev adds gazing at his boyfriend.
"Hey!" Cheryl says hitting Kev, "I'm your girlfriend right now!"
"Oh yeah." He says realising.
"Jug your next!" Toni says
He pulls out a dare and reads, " V I dare you to..." he reads ahead and squeals, "feed me food!" Feed him food? I've never fed him, and Vs doing it before me? No! Stop Betty! It's a game! I kissed reg!

V takes some fries and places them in Jugs mouth.
"Mmmmm. Fries are always the right way to go!" Jug says happily

"Next game!" Cheryl announces, "never have I ever but if you haven't you and your partner have to try!"
Umm what? Seriously Cheryl, really are you in need for destruction?
"Okay, never have I ever.....kissed my partner!" Toni says
Me, Toni, jug, fangs and v put our fingers down.
"Alright Cheryl you and Kev!" I say
They both kiss and we move on.
I say, "never  have I ever called my partners parents or spoken to them before?"
Cheryl, Kev,Toni, fangs,v and jug put their hands down.
"I guess I have to call your dad reg? What's his number?"
"Erm I'll warn you he's..... what's the word, violent! Be careful B!"
I nod and dial.
I hear, "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CALLS ME AT YHIS TIME OF NIGHT, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"
I giggle and the others laugh, "Casper, your friendly ghost!" I say and he hangs up.
"Damn I'm glad I'm not home, god knows what he'll do!" Reg says
We al stay quiet after that, we all know of Regs dad's ability and what he does to reg.

After a while we are challenged by Cheryl to sleep in the same bed as our partner and she'll pay for all of our breakfasts tomorrow.

Should be easy, but V and Jug are such good friends, what if he likes her more then me and leaves me after tonight. I start getting all these thoughts in my head and start worrying.
It's late and no one is awake I go and sit in the bathroom for a bit., hurting myself again. When I over think, this is how I deal with it.

I sit there a bit cleaning myself up after and look at my thighs, old and new grazes. I then hear, "holy crap!" I look up to see Reggie and I quickly hide my cuts.
"Sh*** Betty how long!" He shouts
"Shhh you'll wake everyone else!" He comes closer and sits next to me and moves my hands and touches my cuts. I flinch a bit, they still hurt.
"A few days."
"Why?"
"Abby, she makes me feel like this, then over thinking . Look reg you have to swear you'll never tell a soul about what you have seen!"
"I won't for your sake but Jug should know or at least V." He gives me a hug, I love reg in a friendly way, he's a really good friend.
We go back to bed and I eventually fall asleep.

Reg POV
I'm now going asleep next to Betty. She has cuts all over her thighs. I shouldn't be keeping this a secret but I know Betty a bit and her family, if I push her and more know it'll be to much and she might just go crazy and lash out.

I won't ell anyone, I am going to help betty though, she's like my best friend that's a girl. We've never talked much before now and I feel like tonight we have gotten closer and made a new friendship.

But I am worried about her, overthinking and Abby. Abby and Archie situation needs to end quicker then I thought so I need to convince the others to speed up the process of getting rid of them quicker without mentioning the cuts.

I hope whatever is happening with Betty I can maybe help being the wonky person that knows.