Find her

Betty POV
Black. That's all I saw. That grabbed me from behind and pressed something against my mouth, whatever it's as it knocked me out.

Right now all that was on my mind was Juliet, I don't think they grabbed her, otherwise there would be a baby cry, she cries in sight of people she doesn't recognise which is good. I was meant to be meeting Veronica at pops, she could maybe think somethings weird and find Juliet, I know I dropped my phone, she'll know.

I have a gag in my mouth and a cloth covering my eyes. I can't hear anything either. It's.... too quiet.

I shake my head about, the cloth comes down from my eyes and spit out the gag. Stupid people, that won't hold me but these ropes tying my hands back on the chair may.

I see a door but other than that one of those glass windows that I can see my reflection with but they can see me, whoever they are, probably Abby and my dad. They disappear for a while, nothing to say then reappear as a surprise. We should have seen this coming really. I trust jug will find me, not the police or even Charles Jughead will find me.

Veronica POV
I pick up the phone shaking, I have tears streaming down my eyes and Juliet in my arms sitting on the pavement.

"Jughead..."
"Veronica? Where's Betty, why do you have her phone?"
"Jughead I don't know where she is." I says through tears "I found Juliet and Betty's phone on the sidewalk."
I hear silence, he's scared and angry I can tell.
"Where are you and my daughter I'm coming?!" He says angry
"A road near pops, please come. Juliet still is crying  and I'm scared Betty won't just leave like this. Her dad and Abby may have taken her."
"That definitely have, stay on call in case they come for Juliet."

Jug eventually gets here and he hugs me and takes Juliet comforting her.
"Veronica as official godmother and this baby being named after you, we weren't gonna tell you this yet but we decided if anything was to happen to us we would give Juliet to you and reg, this is one of those moments. You need to look after Juliet with your life. I'm going to get her mother back." I can see the tears in his eyes, he's angry and he needs Betty.

"Of course jug I'll head back to the Pembrooke, should I call Archie and reg to help?"
"Yeah with Kev and fangs at Yale now, that are the only back up I have, I'll call my dad now too, oh can you let Charles know?"
"Yeah, look jug we'll find her."
"I know we will."

Betty POV
I sit there getting a bit impatient.
"Uh Hello! Cmon you capture me and don't do anything about it!" I yell through
"Hello Betty." My dad comes in
"Kinda figured you where apart of this."
"Well I thought about it and I want to see my daughter around our most favourite time of year. Don't you remember Betty the times watching movies and having cookies and hot cocoa before bed. Waking up to lots of gifts."
"I do dad. They were amazing.....until you started murdering people!" I snap back at him
"Betty.... Betty ....Betty....  don't you understand I did those for you.... you inspired me to start this. You showed this town up and I helped you by making a difference."
"For me? You hurt mum for me, you killed my classmates for me?!"
"Well I have someone who wants to see you too and Betty I want you to kill her. She's a sinner, adultery is never good, and she's been doing things with your fiancé, now I want to see the real Betty, the Betty I saw when you handed me Nick st'clair. That Betty was beautiful, punish this sinner Betty and I will not harm your family."

Abby walks in, it seems oblivious to what my dad has asked me to do to her

"Omg hey Betty! How you doing girl? Well it seems not good and I'm about to make your day!" She brings out a file, full of photos of her and jug, kissing. Working with Charles I got to know a bit more on fakes and this was a photoshopped photo, I recognise it, it was actually me there, I've seen this before when they raided that house and found the picture my dad had of me, jug and Juliet. but I kinda want an excuse to not give into my dad but to hurt Abby.

"You bi**h!" I yell, and try to get up and to my surprise my hands are free and legs, thanks dad?
I grab her by the neck and hurt her.
"Ahhh hal help me!"
"Beautiful! Betty I'm so pleased. You were never gonna fail me huh?"

I realise this is what he did to my mum and I'm not gonna stoop to his level, despite this being Abby.

I release her and she falls to the ground. My dad parts my back and his guards tie me back up.

"I'm very happy Betty. And I'm guessing you knew these where fakes, you were always so smart. That was so beautiful, but you didn't finish it, and her being a sinner, I'll finish it!" He brings out a gun and shoots Abby smack bang in the head.

"Get her out of here, bye Betty." He orders and Abby's lifeless body gets dragged out.

Jughead POV
Charles, reg and Archie say they'll meet me at the wrym where I found my dad bar tendering.

"Dad I need your help! Betty's missing and chances are her dad and Abby have taken them!"
"Oh no! Well the serpents have your back with you being their king. Have you got a plan yet?"
"Nothing, I don't even know where they are?"

"I may!" I hear from behind
"Archie! Where would they be?"
"There was this old warehouse they used, well Abby used mainly, it's abandoned so that could be there."
"Oh thanks Archie so much!" I say
"Let's go then!" Reg says

"Hey FBI has your back too Jughead!" Charles says entering
"Thanks Charles, let's get Betty back!"