The party

Betty POV
I went shopping with Cheryl and Kevin and Josie today to get clothes for the babies. I also got to meet their babies:
Kevin and fangs had a girl called Heather
Cheryl and Toni had a boy called Jason
Joisie and Sweet Pea had a girl called Eva

When we got home it was about 4 so jug should be on his way here now.
I changed into a pink dress:

After I heard a knock on the door, Jugheads here!

I opened the door and there he was, not in a waiter outfit, leaning on my door frame with a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but giggle and invited him in.

"Hey ready to go?"
I look up in reply, " yeah just got to pack baby bag then we can go, how are we getting there?"
"I borrowed one of the serpents car,"
"Right....i forgot you were a serpent."
"Is that an issue? You seemed fine with it before?"
I looked at him, into his eyes.
"It's not that it's just well your my friend now and I just want you to be safe with that gang I trust fangs, Toni, Sweet pea and you it's the others like TallBoy who I've seen about that I'm scared of."
"Oh well I can handle TallBoy he won't be an issue. I'll be fine no need to waste your worries on me."
I nod and we then make our way to the car.
Jughead POV

Wow she's worried about me that was one step closer but another back when she said them at we were friends. Didn't give her any signs and she's already friendzoning me because she wants Archie.
We get to the Wrym and see all our friends there including Archie and Veronica in the corner smiling and gazing. Even though I like Betty I don't like how Archie, who is probably smart enough to realise Betty likes him, is just cosying up with her best friend it's not right.

Betty POV
I immediately see Archie and Veronica in the corner smiling at each other. Jealousy overcomes me and I walk over there with jug behind me, holding Peter
Veronica spots me and distances herself a bit form Archie then when he sees me he gets the idea.
"Hey V, hey Arch. What's up?" I say acting normal when really I'm fuming.
They look at each other then at me, "fine!" they both said at the same time.
I shrug then turn to jug, "hey could you put Peter with the other babies in the play pen.
(just saying the babies cry at night but they can sit up because they are mechanical)
"Yeah sure Betts,"
I turn to Veronica and Archie and look at them uncomfortable, "oh sorry was I interrupting something, I'll go over there and you two can continue whatever fling is happening here!" Before I turn around to leave I flash them a smirk then go over to Kevin and Fangs.
"Hey Betty, how's life as a parent?" Fangs asks me
"Well it's been better since you gave me that hack that helped me and Cheryl so thank you so much!"
"It's fine really, now what I really want to know is how does Archie look when he is a tired mess from parenting for your bedroom window?" Kevin asks eagerly
"Well from my window he looks great but Veronica is getting a view right up close,"I sneak a glance over them, then look sadly back at the boys.
"Oh Betts we're sorry," Kevin whispers pulling me into a hug
"Look Kev it's fine, I have a plan and Jugs gonna help me!"
"Help you with what?" Jug says behind me
I turn to see his face smiling and he places an arm over my shoulder. I don't know what it was but it felt as if he kept me safe.
"Your gonna help me win Archie over remember! You agreed after all!" I say in a sing-song voice

Jughead POV
So that's what I agreed to. Well that was a punch in the stomach. So much for showing of my charm. I didn't want her to be hurt by me not helping so I said to her, "oh yeah I did,"
Betty goes of to find Cheryl and I'm was left talking to Kevin and Fangs.
"Dude when are you gonna tell her?" Fangs asks
"What do you mean?"
"We saw how much of a punch in the face that was for you, and to be honest I love Betty and want her to be happy but I don't think it's with Archie, he's to much of a player." Kevin admits to me
"Well not much I can do, I agreed to that because I wasn't listening to her at the time, I was......distracted,"
"Bye looooovvvveeeeee!" Fangs sings and pats me on the back
"Could you keep it down!" I whisper shout, " can this stay between us, only you and Toni know, I don't want anyone else to know!"
"Sure but go for it before it's to late and she gets what she wants after all." Kevin says leaving me alone.
I go over to the babies and sit but them for a bit and play with them.