Sleepover Squad #3 part 1

⚠️some mention of eating disorder and maybe self harm⚠️

Betty POV
After that weird Archie thing that happened between me and Jug, the rest of the week was annoying with English for Jug and bio with me.

It was finally Friday!

I have bio last today so I can't wait for that to be over! I'm having lunch now and jugs eating out on my food I didn't eat. I have pe with Abby the other girls are all together but me.
She kept on saying how I was fat and will never be good enough for jug whilst weighing more then her and him combined.
So as a result of that I've been not eating as much and I have been cutting down on what I eat and lying, to everyone.

I'm feeling really uncomfortable and upset with how I look so occasionally I do hurt myself but on my thigh, out of sight.

After lunch me and jug go to bio.
I walk in and Archie is there smiling at the sight of me. Ugh he's disgusting!

I kiss jug goodbye and sit next to Archie.
"Hey Betty, your looking as beautiful as ever today!" He says brightly
No matter how much I hate him right now, that comment makes me feel a bit better about myself.
"Thanks arch."
'Arch'. ARCH! I called him arch! Ugh I hope he didn't hear that!
He moves closer to me at that arch thing I said and I move further away at the edge of my desk. He moves his elbow to rest on mine and I immediately move mine away.

Class as usual was Archie complimenting me and trying to get closer. I don't know what it was but him complimenting me didn't make me annoyed, must be how I feel now. But I can assure you him getting really close annoyed the hell out of me!

I wait for Jug who comes up to me ready to go back to dorm for a late Friday night.
"Hey, same thing?" He asks
"Was it not obvious enough? He is just disgusting! Ugh!"
"Why don't you just speak to the teacher to get you moved?"
"I have before and he won't let me."
"God! I actually hate this guy, boring and mean!"

We get back to dorm and Reggie is in jugs room. I kiss jug bye and tell him I'm going to hang out with V for a bit whilst he hangs out with Reg.

I stroll into my room and V's there modelling some outfits.
"Hey V, you look nice!"
"Thanks, my girl from New York, Katy Keene made this for me and asked if I liked them so I'm trying a few on."
"Damn she's good!"
"The best!" She says, I look down, I guess I could understand that. I mean I've known her for a couple of years not like Katy.
But then she quickly adds, "at designing, my B is the best at everything!"
I smile at her and give her a hug, "you to V, you complete me!"

After ages of homework I get a text from the group,

Sleepover squad chat:

Cheryl-ANNOUNCEMENT SLEEPOVER SQUAD PARTY TONIGHT MINE AND MY TEE TEE'S ROOM BE THERE!😸
Kev- Me and fangs will be there defo! 🤩
Veronica- I'll be there!😉
Reg- I'll be there for veronica😍 and for the sleepover😎
Jug-I'll be there for food which I hope will be there too?🥺🤑
Toni-of course you will be there for food jug🙄
Jug- I bow down to burgers🍔🧎🏻
Betty- well I'll be there and I may need a new bf, mines been hypnotised🥲
Jug- ooo fooooooodddd🥴

I laugh at Jug's obsession and pack a bag with V. We both leave and get to Cheryl's.
Kev, fangs, reg and jug are already here.

"Heyyyy party with the sleepover squad time!" V squeals
"Okay I still totally adore that name!" Fangs says
"Right tonight we are not all couples! We will all get a name and well be a couple with them tonight instead!" Cheryl announces.
"What!?" We all shout
"Place your name on a card, fold it up and put it in my bowel, you will then pick out your name and be couples up with them for the couples games to come!" Cheryl explains.

Us girls put or names in and the boys take the card.
"Cheryl!" Kev shouts
"Veronica!" Jug shouts
"Betty!" Reg shouts
"Toni!" Fangs shouts
I go to reg and sit next to him. I like reg a lot as a friend, this'll be fun!

"Right first game, and just to be clear if any kisses happen, we are not cheating tonight it's okay!"Cheryl adds, "first game is the casual truth or dare! Couples version!"
Kev and Cheryl go first with a truth and Kev reads, "Cheryl would you ever have a family with me?"
She sits there for a bit before replying, "yes if they don't get into wrestling and they play football!" Kev pretends he's hurt and then me and Reg go, I take a dare and I read, "reg I dare you to kiss me!" I freeze and realise what I shouted excitedly.
"Ooo first kiss dare!" Toni says
I look and Jug he's in giggles, and as I turn to reg he quickly starts kissing me. It wasn't a short peck but a long! Kiss. I pull away eventually and everyone looks at me jaw dropped.