Midnight Talks

Betty POV
I go back to my room to change quickly then make my way back to jugs.
I know that when he's sober he probably won't remember this conversation hence me having it now.

"Jug, do you still like me?"
He sits there and says confidently, "ye-yeah, yes, yep! Hehe that's a funny word yep! Yep yep yep yep!"
"Okay stop! That's annoying! So why didn't you tell me?"
"I was going to tonight hehehehehe buttttttt I sawwwww you with a guyyyyyyy!"
"Shhhhh my mum and your dad'll wake up! What do you mean your were going to tonight?"
"I wrote you the letter! Hehehehhe!"
He starts laying his head to hang of the edge of his bed, "ooo the bloods going to my head!"
He wrote me the letter?!? Then why did Dylan say he wrote it. I have a plan, I'm going to keep this Dylan thing go on and investigate him, he has these eyes I recognise.
I lay my head down like him, "how long?"
"How long what?"
"Have you liked me?"
"Since baby project hehehehhe I feel weird Betts do you feel the same?"
I didn't want to correct him, I only liked Elizabeth because of Dylan but if he isn't all he says, then I'm going to find out what he is! He says he's going to Yale also, greaaaattttt that'll be fun!
"Yeah it feels so weird!"
I look over at him giggling and enjoying himself. He looks so cute when he smiles.
He looks over at me and says, "want a drink I have a bottle I stole from the Wyrm before I passed out?"
"Sure!"
He goes over to his drawer but still is hanging of the bed and he falls.
"Omg Jug you okay?"
He just sits there giggling to himself.
"Your an idiot scaring me like that!" And I hit him on the arm but then fall off his bed onto him and I giggle.
"Hehehe!"
I roll over and lay on the ground and he opens the bottle and takes a sip, he gives it to me and I take a sip.
I'll tell you one thing with a strong drink I'm weak, after a couple more sips I'll be wasted. I need to control myself around him.

We lay there for a while drinking until we finish the bottle.
He then starts laughing to himself.
"What? What are youuuuu laughing bout!?" I say a bit tipsy
"We shared this bottle!" And he starts laughing even more
"And? What I donnnnntttt have germmmmmmmssssss!"
"Noooooo we basically kisssed!"
I look at him and burst out laughing,
"Yeah we have wowwwww, your nottttt to baddddddddd!"
"Hehehhehehe, I don't know about you but I want another go?" Before I object he kisses me. It's a short lasting kiss but I felt  safe with his hands on mine. He pulls away and lays on the ground.

I sit there  frozen, I'm not too drunk so I know I'll remember this, him however has had ALOT to drink so he won't probably remember. Thank God!
"You were okay," he eventually said
"Seriously wow thanks a lot!" I get up and storm back to my room and I don't hear anything from him after that.
I go to sleep praying he won't remember this.
We kissed. Me and Jug kissed. Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones kissed. Elizabeth Cooper and Forsythe Pendleton Jones III kissed. And I'm still going on that 'date' with Dylan tomorrow. He's up to something and I'm going to use my FBI skills to work it out.