Prom part 1

Betty POV
Me, Veronica, Cheryl and Fangs are all getting dressed at the Pembrooke.
Veronicas parents still weren't back but they called and they're going to talk about V staying and her place in their work.

We all start by doing hair then makeup and eventually the outfits after a long gossip.

"Okay so I heard Sweet Pea asked Joisie to be his girlfriend and she said yes, they're going around the world for the first year of college then coming back!"Cheryl says whilst applying her red lipstick.
"Wow I would love to do that, it would be so fun!" Fangs says, "I think me and Kev might after college!"
"Me and arch are pretty serious and we both said the L word last night!!!!!"
"That's great V!!!! But we don't need any details of what happened after!" I say laughing
"Yeah that between me and my man! Which reminds me Betty a secret admirer gave me this!" V says looking at the others then giving it to me.
I open it and read,
Dear Betty,
I have liked you for quite some time. I look at you and my face brightens up,
Meet me at the centre of the hall,
Yours,
Secret admirer
xx
"Omg V who gave this to you, please tell me!?!?!?"I say smiling
"Can't tell you!" She says indicating she's zipping her lips
"Wait do you all know who?"
"Kind of well-!" Fangs begins to say
"Yes we do know cousin and your going to meet him and have the time of your life do you hear me? I want you to be happy!" Cheryl says pointing her finger in my face
"Yes Cheryl!"
"Good!"
I wonder did Jug give V this, they all know about his crush he had on me but I couldn't help but wonder if this was all a plan. But Jugs with Abby, who could have sent me this?
We are all ready and we get into the limo V's parents set up.
"Woooooo, I bet Kevin isn't in one of these!" Fangs squeals and takes a selfie with us all
"I may need to take this home with me for me and my tee tee!"
"Okay okay Cheryl just keep it clean, or your paying!" V warns
We get to the dance and some people are already here. I give my ticket and walk in. Veronica squeezes my hand as we walk through the crowds to the centre where I see...
Veronicas POV
I see the behind of Jug waiting for Betty.
I see a smile and a laugh come out of her and I'm pleased and happy for them. They finally are going to be together and confess their feelings for each other not through any of their friends. And I was happy how the baby project had done all this. I mean between Betty being annoyed at me, we all have become really close, me and jug being best friends that can talk about everything and Betty and me being closer then ever.
I smile to myself, but when I see who walked in my smile changes...

Jughead POV
Me and Arch are running a bit late because he lost Veronicas locket. I hope Betty waits.
"Found it!"
"Finally! Come on I can't be anymore late then I already am! This is only the single most important night ever!"
"Sorry jug I'm just dragging you along why don't you go ahead on the motorcycle,"
"Okay but you come with, can't leave with my best guy friend!"
We get on my motorcycle trying not to damage the suits and get to the dance just in time I walk in to see Veronica startled and she said to me,
"If your here then who's Betty dancing with!"
"What do you mean? I haven't got to the centre yet?"
I ran up to the centre where I see Betty dancing with a guy that's not me. He has black wavy hair like me though, so I can see Veronicas confusion. I go closer where I see his face, it looks a bit like mine, and Betty's face, she looks so happy, Just not with me.
Who the hell took my space? Before I interrupt their dance an arm grabs mine and pulls me in and we start dancing, Abby.