The morning after

Jughead POV
I woke up to some groaning, Cheryl is up and only Cheryl so far.
"Ugh I never want to drink again!"
"I'll hold you against that!"
"AH! Omg i didn't realise you were up! Wait why am I here?"
"You and the others got drunk and came to my room, do you not remember anything last night?"
"I remember ghosts and feet oh and you kissed someone, who out of all of us in a relationship did you kiss, argh!"
"I didn't kiss anyone, Kev kissed me!" I said making it clear.
"Wait Kev, gay boy, punch Will Newman Kev?"
"Yep he wanted to see what Betty used to see in me."
"I still think she likes you." Cheryl says taking the drink and pill I gave her, "thanks. Hey, hang on a sec, do you know who-?"
"Will Newman is? Betty's boyfriend." I say looking down
"Well I'm a bughead fan and I need to teach Kev the art of keeping his mouth shut!"
"How did you even know it was Kev, everyone seems to know Kev would blab?"
"It's Kev, damn you've been gone longer then I thought, you don't even remember Kev,"
"I mean he punched someone, he's changed, all of you kind of have."
"Well I'm still CherylBombshell, and I won't rest till bughead happens. Anyway, I have to go back to my room, call me when my tee tee wakes us, see ya hobo!"
I roll my eyes and sit alone, awake. I leave the room and go and get coffees and breakfast for everyone else. On my way back I hear shouting from Cheryl's room, was Toni back? I ignored it and went back to my room where I saw Toni sitting, and groaning from the headache and hungover she was suffering from.
"Hey, if your here who the hells with Cheryl in her room arguing?"
"Someone's in her room arguing with her, I would normally rush to her and help her be safe but she can take care of herself but I need to change from these smelly clothes so I'll take that coffee and food and leave to go and restrain Cheryl from punching someone."
I give Toni hers and Cheryl's breakfast and set out the others breakfast.
I wake them up and they all start yelling at me.
"Stopppppp Juggie!" Fangs wines
"Leave me alone and stop spinning the ceiling!" Kev says
"Common guys he brought breakfast wake up!" V shouts waking them up instantly
"BREAKFAST!" They both squeal and start scavenging the food.
"Hey what happened last night, I don't remember everything just feet and Will......." fangs says but stops at Will
"Relax fangs I know."
"Kev why did you tell him!"
"What!? I didn't even say Kev?"
"It'll always be Kev!" Fangs reply's
"Well Kev you remember anything last night?" V asks giggling for my the memory of him kissing me. I roll my eyes and look at Kev
"Nope I was wasted!"
"Well that that don't worry, just feet and Will!"
"No no! That's not all that happened jug and you know it!" V says
I give her a look and her fangs say, "ooo something happen between you two!"
"WHAT NO!" We both say
"Kev kissed Jug!" V shouts
"I WHAT!" Kev says perking up
"YOU WHAT!" Fangs reply's
"Relax fangs he just wanted to know what Betty sees in me, you laughed at it and asked me if he was good, just drop it."
"Okay but was he good?" Fangs says
"Omg he was fine fangs, I'm done babysitting I'm having a shower!" I say and leave to go and have a shower.

Veronica POV
Jug goes for a shower so I clean up after kangs leaves then go back to my room to get any clothes I can use for the next few days. I knock but no answer, I open the door and Betty isn't in. Good I can leave and not see her.
I collect my clothes and other things and leave. As I leave I see a crying Betty running from Cheryl's room to ours.
"Hey Betty what's up? You okay?"
"Really you go and stoop so low because you want me and jug together so you go and make up some lie about Will, real mature V!"
Oh god Cheryl told her about Will trying to kiss Fangs and Betty didn't believe her.
I drop my clothes of, jugs still in shower, and go to Chonis room.
"Did you tell Betty about Will?" I say opening the door
"She needed to know, Bughead needs to happen!"
"I know, believe me I do Cheryl but she wasn't going to believe us anyway because we want jug to be with her so she thinks we'll make up anything to stop this relationship."
"I didn't think of it that way." She says regrettably
"It's fine babe, we'll prove to her that will isn't right." Toni says
"Yeah don't worry Cheryl, we'll figure something out, buttttt I'm thinking a sleepover squad meeting tonight, without Betty and with a jug in this room we can eat and watch movies!"
"YESSSS!" They both squeal.
I leave and go back to Jugs room and he's out and sitting on his bed reading.
"Hey so the Sleepover Squad is having a sleepover tonight at Cheryl's wanna come?"
"Won't Betty be there?"
"Nope, we aren't talking to her, any of us,"
"Why?"
"Cherry told Betty about Will and fangs and Betty doesn't believe us,"
"So that's why I heard shouting from her room, anyway I'll come sounds fun!"
"Great!"