Toni's story

Toni POV when she met Peaches to her breakup with Cheryl:

The serpents were my family and friends, they looked after me and I stood by them at battle and more.
But since Jughead had his mini meltdown with his family I feel as if I've drifted a little more from them and been talking to this girl called Peaches.
We can relate in so many ways like how we are both in a gang, she's in this girls gang that is more outside Riverdale and we both don't really have a family apart from our gangs. She's also bi and I'm lesbian so we can just talk.
I've been hanging out more with her because I  feel like I can talk to her. I mean I love Cheryl so much but sometimes it's hard to talk to Cheryl who grew up with a family, no matter how bad they were, and money.

One night we went out and got a bit drunk. Peaches' boyfriend broke up with her that night so she was broken and we just had to have a night where we were restless. Turns out her boyfriend was there too drunk and when she confronted him and he hit her.
I took her home to comfort her and slept on the couch that night and in the morning I went back home to a angry Cheryl.
She asked if I was with Peaches and I said yes and she asked if anything happened I told her no but she wouldn't take it, so then she broke up with me.

So here I am today sleeping on the sofa in Jugheads trailer, suffering from a hangover I got from partying with him and Archie.
"Argh! Jughead! Jug!"
"Stop shouting ughhhhhhh!"
"You guys last night partied so hard!" Archie said
"How have you not got a headache Andrews?"
"I had one beer then took you both home,"
"Thanks arch, does anyone have any medicine or anything to stop the walls spinning!"
I got up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. Ugh! My breath smells of beer and puke!
Jughead soon follows and I move out the way.
"Ewww jug really I'm in here!"
"I could have been sick in your overnight bag if you wanted!"
"Ugh just shut up for a minute I need to close my eyes to stop spinning!"
We sit there leaning on the wall, next to the toilet before Archie came in and gave us water and a pill.
"You guys owe me,"
"Yeah yeah arch we'll buy you pops or something."

We both get up eventually and change and Archie drives us to pop's.
"Right Andrews what do you want?"
"Just pancakes and a coffee would be good,"
"Ok arch I'll order, Toni anything?"
"Just a coffee, make it strong!"

After Archie's food comes and my coffee does we sit down and start talking about me and Cheryl.
"So wait you came to me last night that you and Cheryl broke up but you never said what happened and that you just wanted to drink and party away from everyone and the serpents?"
"She doesn't trust me with Peaches and thinks that something happened between us when nothing did. I mean she's being really unreasonable, like surly she must know that everyone has a sofa to sleep on,"
"She might just be jealous, you guys do need to talk though, I can't be taking you home everyday drunk then hungover in the morning, although I do love a good free breakfast!" Archie says
"I want to sort out everything more then anything but I need some time to cool of and let her cool of. Jug how's you and Betty doing?" I say smirking
Jug rolls his eyes, "well I haven't seen her since she and Veronica made up,"
"Oh right Veronica told me about all that and how betty felt about me, I should probably talk to her later to get rid of any tension between us, but yes jug I see how you look at her, you should make a move."
Jug looks down, I can tell he wants to so I tell Archie, "she's friend zoned him so many times and he hasn't shown any affection to her. Then said them being together is a 'silly' idea,"
"That sucks jug hopefully now she knows nothing can happen between us and she sees the Jughead who's right for her."
"Yeah maybe."

We go our separate ways and I go to the Whyte Wrym where an a angry Sweet Pea stands.