Graduation: Morning

Betty POV
I've been up excited all night! I'm finally graduating! I invited Dylen to come so I can confront him about who he really is, and I've planned a mini speech to say to Jug later.
It's early now, about 7am, I get out of bed and go to make breakfast.
My mum and Fp came home last night and didn't look to happy but they said it was nothing so I'm not worrying too much.

I change into a outfit I can wear under my graduation gown and do my hair in my iconic ponytail. I skip down the stairs and have my breakfast.
My friend called me to tell me she's coming over to drop off the results and will be here soon

I sit at the dinner table and hear Jug come in,
"Hey, good sleep?" I say cheery
"Yeah, I kinda just want graduation done now,"
"I know what you mean, two more steps to the rest of our lives!"
"Hey I'm was our parents acting weird or was that just me?"
"I know! Like I'm kinda worried but not too I'm mean they're still together and your dad isn't on the sofa yet so...."
"Huh I'll ask later, dad said he wanted to talk to me anyway,"
"Maybe he might tell why he's in a off mood?"
"Maybe."
We sit there in science.
A little while later I hear a knock on the door, she must be here!

I unlock the door and thank her for the information, then I run upstairs to my room, dive on my bed and read the information on Dylen.
I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT!
HES GOING DOWN!

Jug pov
I hear cheering and jumping upstairs, Betty's brave to be having a party in her room whilst our parents are asleep. I smile to myself, life's good, I guess if she said Dylen wasn't the one, I have a chance! I have to speak to her today, maybe after graduation.

I go upstairs and change into a nice outfit then I wake up my dad and her mum and we start to get ready to leave.
I go to knock on Betty's door but no answer.
Did she leave without us? Was she really that excited to graduate, sometimes I wonder what goes on in her head!

Betty POV
I start speeding, I'm in my car rushing to school because I know Dylen is the type to be early so I want to confront him with out my mum there to see and so she's not involved.

I smash open the doors to find only a few people there and Dylen talking to one of the teachers.
I storm up to him and plaster a smile on my face, "heyyyyy Dylen, can we talk for a second?"
"Anything for you Elizabeth!" He follows me to the blue and gold office and I lock the door.
"Erm, Elizabeth, don't you have a graduation to get to, I don't want to make you late!"
"Oh this'll only take a second, now I ask what's your surname again?" I say sweetly
"Anderson, Elizabeth are you okay?"
"Who's your parents?"
"I only have a mother, my horrid father left me for some American wrench!"
"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER THAT WAY!"
"What? I assure you my mother is not your mother!" He starts laughing
"Oh no, your father, Hal Cooper!"
His eyes shoot up and meet mine, his smile turns to an evil smirk, "ah you really are very smart indeed Elizabeth, you've worked out my big secret, my father is yours! And you know our father misses you very much, so much he sent for me to I guess you could say, stay close! Now I'm not going to hurt you but you say one word to anyone, I'll just have to break dear old dad out on the run, and I could do that with just a call!" I can feel my tears ripping out my eyes, I didn't realise how much he has planned, and the worst of it is he's going to be close for a while, which means it'll be difficult to talk to Jug.
"Aww Elizabeth don't cry, it won't change anything!"
He places his hand in my pocket and reaches for the key, unlocks the door and leaves.
I run out after a few minutes and call my friend in the FBI and see if she could do anything to move my dad from a different jail, she said she'll try and I'm going to have to send Dylen out of town for a while, Somehow.

Jughead POV
We get to school and I don't see Betty anywhere but I saw her car out front. I do see Dylen though, whys he here? Didn't she say it wouldn't work? Or was that to spare my feelings?
Ugh I let her play me! I'm so stupid! I can't wait for graduation to be over already!
I start to hear cars, multiple cars, sheriff Keller? Why's he here with multiple cars? I know for Kevin but something else had happened! And Betty's inside!
I run in to see what's happen and I see Betty at the back of the hall watching what's happening, Dylan's getting arrested, what did he do? I make my way to Betty but when I get there she's already going to the back where she's getting ready to graduate.
I miss my chance so I decide to speak to her after, hopefully.

Betty POV
I called sheriff Kelller and told him what I found out and to come and arrest Dylen but discreetly or he'll make the call. I start to hear shouting and peek out the door to watch Dylen's arrest. This could buy me time to move my dad to a place he won't ever find Dylen.
My friend says that he won't bother us any longer so I calm down a bit more. I'm ready to graduate today!