First christmas

Betty POV
It's Juliet and lucas's first Christmas today. We have lots of gift prepared for the both of them.

"Wake up! Wake up! Cmon Jughead wake up! It's Christmas!" I say shaking him awake
"Ugh okay okay I'm up!" He gets up and carries Juliet with me to the living room filled with many presents around the Christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I say
"Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's been a year since we all decided apart from jug to stay here!" V say
"Omg yeah and I found out I was pregnant only a week before, Christmas last year was uh weird..." I say remembering me and jug were arguing.

"Yeah.... okay awkward af so let's open presents!" Reg says cutting the tension

The babies open their presents or we help them then it our turn.

"V here you go. Reg here you go." I say giving the two presents as we exchanged ours

V opens here and gasps, "wait B you didn't?"
I look at her confused and open mine to the exact same apart from colours, "no way!" I say laughing

"Great minds think alike." She says hugging me

"Nah, no way a personalised jumper with bulldogs on! Thanks guys!" Reg says

After they clear up and go to change. It's me and hugs gift exchange now.

"Merry Christmas jug hope you like it?"
"Wow I feel bad I got you a small thing, you got me a huge thing!" He says pulling out a small neatly wrapped box.
"I'm sure I'll love it." We pass each over and he goes first.

"Oh my god! Can you like read my mind, how did you know I wanted This, your amazing Betty!" He says admiring the typewriter and then kissing me

I turn to my present and I can tell he's nervous
I open it and see a velvet box. I open it to a golden heart locket with the words engraved, our little family I open the lockers to a picture of me and jug then Juliet.

"I'm lost for words......." I say amazed and crying tears of happiness
"Oh... I'm so sorry look I have the receipt you can take it back and pick your own if you want... I just figured you-." I cut his blabbering off with a kiss
"I absolutely love it. I will never want to take it off, help me?" I say handing him the locket.
"Thank god I was so worried." He says running his hands through his hair in relief.
"I cannot wait to get married to you you blabbering mess." I say playing with his hair
"Yeah... once I see you it'll all be okay." He says lifting my chin in for a kiss.

I go take a shower and then come out in a red Christmasy dress and Veronica is cooking and reg and jug are playing with the babies.

"Hey V, this all looks amazing need any help?"
"Erm... I think I've got it. I still cannot believe, last Christmas we didn't have this, who would have thought a year all this could happen." She says as we look over at our fiancés.
"I know, I mean I was single and pregnant and you and reg stopped everything and moved back. I really appreciate and don't deserve you both. Your amazing, I'm so lucky to have jug with me too, it just makes things easier, I cannot wait for dress shopping, party and then to get married."
"And I of course is maid of honour right?" She says smirking
"From the moment I got engaged, and I'm yours?"
"Obviously girl!"

Jughead POV
(Whilst Betty and Veronica are talking)

"Dude, who would have thought I would be a father and engaged now? Like last year me and Veronica were new and now we're this family?" Reg says
I laugh, "me too, me and Betty were on and off between my mum and then Abby, jeeez last Christmas was so different to now. This Christmas tops a lot of my Christmas's. That weren't terrible but being practically poor and homeless, my dad made some effort some times and even just pops for a burger as Christmas dinner was a good memory because my dad finally tried and thought about his family for once."
"I can understand that. My old man, he... he beat the crap out of me. There wasn't a Christmas I had that wasn't without a beat in the eye. I finally stood up to him with Archie and he backed off a bit."
"Damn.... sorry I didn't know, I always assume I had it bad, I guess we all have in some way, between you and your dad, Betty and hers, Veronicas constantly framed."

( in this Hiram isn't exactly illegal, he just gets framed a lot and him having enemies and a good business is what makes him powerful)

"Dinners done!" Betty calls

We all go to the table the babies in a chair next to me and reg.
"Well guys I just wanna say thanks for the best most dramatic year of my entire life!" Veronica says
We al laugh
"Dig in!" She says after
"Oh I will!" I add
"Yeah we all know your love for food and Juliets too, she got that from you!" Betty says
"She did." I say smiling to myself.

Really sorry haven't been updating just started school again so it's been long and hard I'll try more to update more.
-T