Christmas day

Betty POV
I'm wide awake. Me and Polly spent all night talking and around 6:48 am the twins were also up I was going to take them down whilst Polly slept to watch tv with them. But as I got downstairs I realised, jugs on the couch, possibly suffering a hangover so I went to the kitchen and calmed down the twins.

Half an hour late I hear a loud knock on the door which wakes Jug up.
I run to the door to reveal Veronica with a huge smile.
"Omg heyyyyy I'm so happy for I can't wait for-!"
"Merry Christmas V!" I cut her up saying and then she notices Jug and then finishes her sentence by saying, "you to open your presents."
"Ugh! STOP SHOUTING!"
"Is that Jughead?"
"Yeah he's hungover."
"Well that's no surprise, kitchen?"
"Yeah, just leave him be, oh and Polly also knows we resolved everything last night, and she's excited for girls night tonight!"
"Ooo yes! So how are you?"
"Eh no sickness yet but we'll see."

I tell her the plan on what I'm going to do.
I decided to stay in college for a bit longer and then drop out, move back to Riverdale and support me and the baby there.
I'll have to get a job as a teacher or something, Riverdale is small so it'll be harder to get a job.
"Okay so I actually want to pop in to my parents I'll come by later. Have fun with Jughead!"
I roll my eyes, fun!

We open all the presents once everyone is awake. I got some diaries, pens, clothes and money

My mum starts making Christmas dinner with Fp.

Me and jug are sitting on the couch. Like normal, silence.
I start then playing with Dagwood. I guess I'll have one of these soon. That baby project actually helped, I've learnt more things about being a parent.
Jug is playing with Juniper whilst Polly is in the shower

"Your good with him." Jug says
"Thanks." I reply
"You'd be a good mum."
"Thanks, you'd be a good dad too."

After that it's silence again. It's nice he thinks about that. What we could have had, what we could still have.

Veronica comes back,
"Okay this is a weird scene, you two with twins, yeah you look like an amazing family, just get back already!"
I give v a look, and she smirks
Jug just a laughs
"I'm not gonna have a kid for LONG LONG TIME I don't ever think I'll have one too much work!"

There it is. Do I tell him now?
Veronica hears it and gives me a sympathetic look, and mouths 'sorry' when jug isn't looking. I just have tears in my eyes.

I don't think he wants to be in its life, I'll tell him and I probably will raise it myself.

I get up and give Dagwood to polly who just came and run upstairs and the girls follow me.

"Betty?"
"Betty!"
I hear them shout I run to my room and collapse on my bed and cry softly
"Betty what happened?" Polly says stroking my hair
"Hey Polly I'll tell you come here let's leave Betty for a bit." Veronica says
I'm thankful for both of them.

I hear Veronica and Polly a voice. Then Polly's voice goes to angry, oh great, is she going to say something.
I get up to stop her and then hear groans of restraint, good Veronica has stopped her.

That come back in and I hear Polly mutter, " I'll kill him when I have the chance."
"Calm it's okay." Veronica says
It doesn't change her mood much.

"Kids food is ready!" I hear my mum shout

We go downstairs and the both take my hand.
We sit down in opposite jug, great, he's gonna wonder what is up with me!

"Betty you ran up earlier, you okay?" My mum asks
"I'm fine." I reply a little to quickly
I look up and see jug looking at me stuffing his face, god he makes me so angry but I love him so much.

Hold up! What am I saying? I do love him though. I never stopped. I just need space from him. That's why we are over. And it took me this long to realise this.

I think after what he said I still need space I guess.
I eat a lot, more then I have in a while, it tastes really good.
"Mum this is great!" I say
"Thanks Betty, Fp is quite the cook and good in the kitchen."
"Well not only the kitchen am I good in." He smirks
"Ugh dad just don't!" Jug says with his mouth full
"So jug what are you going to do with your future if you have no kids." Polly says
I give her a kick under the table discreetly.
"Just listen." She whispers
"I'll probably move to New York, get a job and live in a small writer's apartment and have no kids, they could get in the way, maybe when I'm old and rich I'll consider it."
Veronica takes my hand.
"That sounds depressing, kids are amazing!" Polly continues pushing
"Okay, do you have any money polly?"
"No...."
"See when I have money I may have kids, other then that I'm not even going to consider it, why are you so curious?"
"I'm just wondering, my sister has a dream I assume Veronica does I wanted to know yours and it sounds boring, no kids? Really?"
"Just stop Polly!" I yell and leave the table and go up to my room.
"Betty! I'm sorry come back!" She shouts

He really wants no kids ever, so I won't push him to be in its life he'll, does he need to know? He does. He has a right. Ugh God damn you Jughead Jones, you did this to me and you are now backing out!

Best Christmas ever! (In a sarcastic tone btw)