Where is the boy I loved. -Void Stiles

"You're such a child." He growled at me. "What's your problem?" I hissed back. He turned to look at me. "Why are you being like this?" I pleaded for an answer. "This is me." He rolled his eyes. "No- no no it's not. This is not the boy I fell in love with." I shook my head. "I'm bad." He chuckled evilly. He was starting to worry me now. Was this actually him now? "I just wanted to turn you. I wanted you to be like me. You wouldn't give yourself up easily so I pretended to care about you." He snickered looking me in the eye. "I don't feel anything for you. I never have, never will." He chuckled once again.

"I'm done with pretending." He grumbled.

"Okay." I shrugged. His words were like knifes to my heart but I couldn't let him have the satisfaction of hurting me, I couldn't show him I was upset. "I'm packing my shit and leaving." I broke the silence. "You read my mind..darling." He grinned happily. My heart ached as I turned around and walked out of the room.

I felt my heart breaking when I stepped into the room with scott and everyone else looking at me for a better answer then they all got.

"He doesn't want me anymore guys." My voice cracked trying not to let the tears get the best of me.
"He said it himself he doesn't need me. He never will, it's pointless. He wants to stay like this. Stiles has always wanted power and he's got it. He wants this." I felt tears dropping from my eye lids.

Allison ran over to me and hugged me. I fell into her arms sobbing. "Oh my god- what has he done to her.." She whispered to everyone else.

"Scott what do we do? That's your best friend- damn it! THATS YOUR BROTHER! HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! HE ALMOST DIED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR YOU AND YOU ARE JUST GONNA STAND HERE LETTING THIS VOID TAKE HIM OVER?" Issac screamed at him. Scott looked over at him. "What can we do? We don't have a plan, we didn't even know this void thing existed up till now and as soon as we knew it took him." He sighed.

"If this was you scott, if this void took over you we all know for damn sure that stiles would be screaming his head off to save you. At least he would try instead of just giving up. That's the stiles we all knew and want back." Lydia entered the room after talking to him.

"D-did he say anything to you?" I choked out.

"Well the void wasn't in him for a few minutes so I got to talk to stiles. He's scared, He's giving up guys. Scott if we don't do anything about this we are doomed." She said.

"You guys act like I can do everything I can't, what if i'm scared too? Just because I'm the alpha doesn't mean i'm always right. I don't always have a plan. Trust me I don't wanna lose him. We have all lived and out run the monsters BECAUSE OF HIM. WE ALL LIVED BECAUSE OF HIM AND NOW THE ONE WE NEED IS TAKEN. SO IM SORRY I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. I LOST MY BROTHER I LOST MY PARTNER AND CRIME. FUCK SAKE WE WERE FAMILY, WE WERE EACH OTHER'S FAMILY WE NEVER HAD." Scott screamed at us.

Then it all sunk in.
I could loose my first love, my only love.
I could loose my best friend, my ride or die.
I could loose my joy.
I could loose it all just because of one person.
My soulmate.

I slowly stood up. "Scott we need to think, and we need to think fast. It might not be the smartest fucking plan but it's a plan. I go with him so he thinks he can turn me. We will figure it out after that.  Just think with your head and just do it." I said and then walked back in.

"Hey-" I managed to get out.
"So you came back I see." He grinned.
"Turn me." I said serious.
"W-What?" His eyes widened.
"Turn me I said." I said once again.
"I knew you would wanna be powerful with me." He chuckled.
He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall. His grip got tighter and tighter.
"Stiles you are hurting-"He cut me off. "MY NAME ISN'T STILES." He screamed at me.
"Whatever monster is in you, we will kill you." I told him having no fear. "YOU CAN'T KILL ME. IM A THOUSAND YEARS OLD!" He yelled in my face.
"I'm not scared." I got closer into his face.
"I'm not afraid." I said once again whispering over his lips.

"Yes you are." He says and scoffs.
"I'm afraid of you breaking my heart and leaving." I whispered feeling his grip on my arm tighten more.

"Why do you think i'm gonna do that love." He questions staring at me. "Every guy i've been with has, that's why." I admit.

He grips my jaw with his hand and turns it to look him in the eyes. "If you haven't noticed, this isn't a game to me. I'm not like the guys you've dated in the past, I care about you." Then I realized it's him. It's my first love.

"S-Stiles?" I cry out.
"It's me baby. Shh.. i'm here only for a little." He looks at me with watery eyes. "We have a plan okay- we will get this void out of you. Just trust me." I smiled at him lightly giving him hope. He lightly nodded.

Before anything else I kissed him. I couldn't risk loosing him without getting one last kiss.

We stepped back just smiling, tears running down our face. Fear running through our veins.

Next thing I know the void inside of him has taken over. But Lydia finally shows up before he can turn me. "BLOCK YOUR EARS Y/N!" She screamed at me.

I covered my ears while she screamed and I saw him soon enough next to Lydia while in-front of me a void dissolve.

They did it. They saved their best friend. She saved her love. He saved his brother. She saved her best friend. They had a plan all along. It's too trust each other even if it's stupid.

(THIS IS FROM MY DR!!)