Tropes- Malia

AUTHOR NOTE BELOW

I know none of you prob expected this at all but since I haven't posted much at all, and my motivation isn't the best currently. I'm going to be writing an imagine about feelings I've been feeling lately hoping to show you, you  aren't alone at all if you feel the same way or can relate.

It will be a diary entry in Malia's point of view.

I know there hasn't been much fluffy or heart warming ones or me posting at all but I hope once everything gets better I will be posting happier ones.

OKAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY <3

SONG: Phone Sex by George Kallis

Entry Fifteen  

November 2nd,

Denial is all I feel lately or at all. 

He broke my heart, he broke my feelings, how I look at things- anything you can really think of.

I use to be so comfortable with that book trope 'Enemies to lovers' till I discovered no one will really like the idea of you and your worst traits and still love you the same.

I feel stood up, lied too. 

I begged hoping that the one person who helped me change wouldn't be the one putting me back into the same position they found me in.

I destroyed myself just for you, for us.

Where do I come into the situation?

You told me every day after it happened I wasn't responsible for how you feel for Lydia but I can't help but blame myself for not responding the same way she does, or walk the same way through the halls.

How does she do everything perfectly and how do I learn?

I never found myself pathetic till I started to notice when you left I do so many things you use to do, like use red strings when I don't get something or go for random walks by myself because I needed a breath of fresh air.

How empty am I to be so full of you Stiles Stilinski. 

Go fuck you and your dumb smile and the way your nose can easily be booped. The way I can run my fingers through your hair and they don't get caught or stuck.

Before I end this messy page with random thoughts and off topic feelings, there is nothing worse than someone leaving your life but still being present in it.

You will always still think of them, maybe walk past each other in the halls sometimes but they keep walking.

Not even giving a glance your way, no exchanging a smile anymore.

I know he sees me, I know he purposely does it. He doesn't know any better.

It will never be the same again, ever. We're damaged now, corrupted.

We promised a lot of things not even realizing how we can barely navigate our own lives.

I remember a time when I'd look at you and know everything you were thinking of, and you'd be able to do the same with me.

But I don't know you anymore. I don't know me.

But people still ask me about you sometimes, and I have no heart to tell them I probably know less than they do about how your life is going now.

I can't blame anyone asking, though.

We were inseparable, everyone saw it. Everyone knew it, but no one knew, 

How our souls would one day become a stranger to the other. 

- M.T