Y/N?! - Stiles.

"Dad? Promise me you'll find her

"Dad? Promise me you'll find her." Stiles begged, his emotions were all over the place for Y/N at this point. He was desperate to find his love.

Y/N has been missing for over a week now and they recently found some of her blood smeared all over a tree, but she wasn't announced dead.

"I can't promise something like that Stiles, you know that." Noah sighed to his son.

"Just, please— this once?" Stiles argued.

"I-" Noah looked back to his son with tears glistening at his eyelids. "I promise, Mieczyslaw."

***

Y/N POV.

"Gerard.." I dragged out as he stabbed the knife harder into my thigh.

"Are you that stupid to think you can escape that easily?" Gerald lifted the knife out, yet again stabbed harder this time. "They found your blood- ON A DAMN TREE Y/N!"

Allison stood in the doorway mouthing sorry and sorry's over and over again. I knew she hated him with everything she had within her but he was her family.

He's threatened her multiple times now, she hasn't even got to leave the house i've heard from Chris. She's the reason I even get food and water, she sneaks in late at night apologizing and wishing she could get Scott.

As Gerald left the room angrily, Allison slipped by him running over to me. "I'm so sorry, I tried to help you escape and it only makes it worse. What was I thinking, let me clean you up." She wiped her tears as she started to wipe the blood off my bruised and cut legs.

"Hey, don't be sorry." I sent a small smile as I winced when she started to heal the cut. "You tried to help and that's what matters. Have you heard anything from Stiles?" As the name slipped out of my mouth I couldn't help but smile softly remembering the last time I saw him. It's been so long since I've heard his voice or his laugh.

"Not much..but I did hear his dad told him about the last update about you. So he knows you are alive." Allison looked back at me, knowing I was clearly happy that he knew I was somewhat okay.

"Good-" I closed my eyes as she cleaned the cut deeper. The stinging sensation did not feel good.

"I'm almost done with both.." She started humming to calm me down as she finished up. "Okay! All done, do you want some food? Water-"

"Would it be obvious that I just want Stiles?" I laid my head back on the cement floor.

Allison stood silent at my last sentence, upset she had to see me get hurt every night. She felt useless she couldn't do anything about it.

"But, I would like some water." I sighed as Allison went to get it.

I looked down to my promise ring Stiles had got me when we had our first high school dance. "I miss you more than freedom." I ran my fingers over the ring sending me some type of comfort he was still thinking of me.