I think I'm going crazy for you. - Theo.

Y/n POV
"There's no way I'm sleeping with you." I crossed my arms at the boy.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the floor." He says leaning on the door frame, sighing gravely I realize my fate, we had to sleep in the same bed.

together.

"Fine." I mutter laying on the bed.

He joins me, his arms crossed under his head.

"Why is it so cold?" I shiver pulling the blanket closer to my skin.

"C'mere." He mumbles sleepily.

"What?" I whisper softly.

"Just shut that pretty mouth of yours and come here." He sighs irritated, "This doesn't mean anything, we'll both still hate each other."

I hesitantly snuggle into his side loving the warmth, all I could think about was,

How I didn't wanna hate him after all of this. I didn't wanna choose sides between my brother Stiles or the boy I like, Theo.

Theo's POV.

"There's no way I'm sleeping with you." She crosses her arms at me.

God she's like a child.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the floor." I say leaning on the door frame.

"Fine." She mutters laying on the bed.

Before joining her I sneak to the ac turning it to the coldest setting.

Perfect.

"Why is it so cold?" She shivers, pulling the blanket closer.

"C'mere." I mumble.

"What?" She whispers back.

"Just shut that pretty mouth of yours and come here." I say smirking knowing it was me who did this, "This doesn't mean anything, we'll still hate each other after all."

She hesitates a moment before snuggling into my side.

God she would be the death of me.

But I wouldn't regret it.

I would die for her,

over

and over

again.

For her.

Y/N POV.

"What if my brother caught us?" I whisper in a hushed voice.

"He won't, I doubt he would care." Theo whispered against my neck, sending goosebumps down my spine.

As we heard the door slam open, I look up to see my brother.

"S-STILES!" I shot up as I shoved Theo.

"Are you fucking kidding me? After everything I told you about? How not to trust him? I FIND YOU IN A BED- YOUR OWN BED WITH HIM, MY OWN LITTLE SISTERS BED?!" He yelled almost like he was terrified of who I was becoming.

I never hid things from my brother, I trusted him with my life but recently I felt like it got stolen.

My own brother took advantage of my life.

"You cannot blame this on just her." Theo stood behind me trying to stay calm.

"Right, you- you are crazy. You don't care about anyone other then yourself." Stiles spat out.

"That's not true, Stiles please-" I tried to reach out for his hand but he pulled back quickly.

"This is not what my little sister would do-"

"Yet, this is life. People will screw you over. You'll fight with your family. You'll witness things that will change you forever. You'll blame new lovers for things old lovers did. You'll lose best friends you thought would always be there. You'll come to realize that everyone has a past. You'll cry, you'll laugh and embarrass yourself. But then you find that own moment, we're none of it matters. We're you can sit back and realize crap happens to the people who can handle it and that is who we are and that you should never change or wish life was better. Make the most out of everything." I stated back at Stiles.

"What happened to us saying, when we are fighting remember that it's us vs the problem not you vs me." He choked on his own tears.

"Well what happened to my brother who promised not to take advantage of my life? Who wouldn't control me of who I can and can't see? What happened to that Stiles, you wanna say what happened to your sister? WELL WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER!" I scream back into his face.

Theo stood there quietly as he never saw us fight like this before.

"You don't know any better Y/n..you are just young- you don't need love, hell you don't even know what it is. This, you and Theo isn't it, this isn't love." Stiles spoke softly as he scanned my face.

"I don't care." I muttered back at him. "I needed our dad and where is he? Working his ass off every night because you yet have found a job because you are too busy with your werewolf shit when you aren't even a werewolf! Every daughter needs a father. He's basically a daughters first love, shows her how to be treated, cared for, appreciated. Shows her how a man should protect her mostly importantly. Without him I'm completely lost Stiles. He's never here- he's never fucking here so you are right. I don't know what love is, but my own brother doesn't seem to care until I actually get with a guy- a guy he can't get his hands on but I could." I yell out at him in a hushed voice.

"Don't start putting this all on me now." He argued back.

"I'm done here, I'm done being controlled, scared- lost." I shake my head as I start to gather things up.

"You can't leave." I heard Theo beg behind me.

"Yet I can't stay." I turn around to see his glossy eyes.

"I'm leaving and at the end of this- this better be some type of joke. You deserve better Y/n. We will talk later when you want too, I'm sorry for how I treated you but your own brother knows he isn't the one." Stiles sighed and walked out.

I sent a look back to Theo.

"I- uh.. are you going to trust him? I mean don't-"

"He's my brother, I trust him with everything I have but this Theo, he's right- you're right when you said it's nothing. We should go back to how it's supposed to be, hating each other." I gave a soft smile knowing it was the best for him.

"What- no." He gave a confused glare back.

"Yes, you know it's for the best. I can't loose my brother over this." I couldn't bare loosing Stiles.

"So this is it? We are supposed to hate each other?" He laughed nervously yet seeing I was serious he stopped.

"We already did hate each other." I tried to ignore the feelings I had for him.

"No, we had something, something like our heartbeats rising for each other and those looks we sent to each other." He took a step closer as I started to walk out the door.

"No, it's nothing- it was all nothing. Just forget this ever happened Theo."

Third person.

As she walked out on him, he stood speechless.

"I knew it." Theo growled.