Monsterpocalypse- Joel Dawson.

Guess who is back finally.

SONG: Out of My League by Fitz and The Tantrums

Y/n point of view,

Everything was perfect, more than perfect. I rested my feet contently on my dashboard and Joel right next to me doodling on some notepad. The city lights were glistening below us- "Stay still Y/n." Joel whispered slightly.

"What?" My face turns serious when he brings his hand to move my head to the side. "What in the world are you doing?" I question him.

"I'm trying to draw your side profile, so if you could.. just stay there for a few minutes." Joel grabbed his notepad getting right back to his work.

"Is it any good so far?" Joel looks back up, "I think It's good." He places his pen in his mouth.

I trail my foot up his chest to mess with him, "Don't move- Y/n!" I start to laugh at his tone and bring my foot to his cheek and the pen drops from his mouth to try and bite my foot. "JOEL!" I gasp and try to hold back my laughter from the sounds he made trying to bite my foot.

"Can I see it now?" I asked and he sat up, "Okay here.. ready?" He took a deep breath in and flipped the notepad so I could see and my mouth slightly parted.

"So..what do you think..?" His eyes grazed my whole face with a small smile waiting for my reaction.

"Joel..why do I have a beard?" I clasp my hands together looking back up at him. "What-no it's shading." He coughed a bit to clear his shaky voice.

"Why is my head so large." I ask hurt, "Because you have a very large head." He responds dryly. "My head is very tiny." Joel hands me the notepad, "You have very small hands." I trace the drawing, "I love it. I freaking love it."

"That is sweet knowing it is terrible." He mumbled.

"Well, I got you something too." I reach into the back of the car grabbing a box.

"What?" Joel turned serious.

"I hope I got the right ones but I heard you talking about how you've been needing them." I handed over a small notebook and colored pencils.

Joel grabs them quickly admiring them and opening the box. "No these are the rights ones! They are perfect!"

"Really?" I was shocked yet amazed I did a good job but Joel started to dance and add sound affects.

"Oo." He wiggled his shoulders, I blinked a few times at him trying to concept what my boyfriend was doing. "What is going on?"

He stopped and looked back, "I'm dancing." He started to lean and stare at my lips. "Oh yeah?" I started to lean onto the console of the car and our lips connected.

I brought my hand to his neck pulling him closer to me and deepen the kiss between us. We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes.

"This has been the best summer of my life Joel." I whispered softly. "Mine too." Joel grabbed my hands and ran his thumb over my rings.

"You know what time it is." I took his gift and placed it on the dash board crawling into the back row. "Like 6:30-oh-oh I get it!" Joel started to climb back and attach his lips onto mine.

We were brutally interrupted by loud sirens seconds later.

SONG: when the party's over by Billie Eilish Time for the right affect: 1:40

Joel jumped up and I sat up following his movements. "We have to go, like now." He grabbed the car keys.

That's what we did, we left. The moment was stolen and the car ride was silent.

"I'm scared Joel." I fiddled with my hands and he stayed quiet possibly feeling the same way.

We pulled up to our neighborhood and his parents grabbed his arm and mine were just in shock staring up at the sky.

"Joel where the hell were you!" His mother screamed worriedly. He didn't even have time to explain before his dad rushed him to get the boxes in the car.

"Y/n we need to leave right this instant." My mother rushed.

"But Joel-" I begged.

"We don't have time for that nonsense. We are on the verge of dying!" She argued.

"So let me say goodbye! I don't know if I will ever see him again so for the love of god let me say goodbye!" I screamed back at her.

She shut her mouth and climbed into the car. I turned my back onto them and waited for Joel to come out of his house.

Joel locked eyes with me and ran to his jeep that I was on the other side of.

"I promise I will find you. Y/n I love you-"

I shook my head. "You're making this sound like a goodbye. It can't be one."

He grabbed the hood of his jeep. People weren't letting us through to get to each other, "I'll see you again. I love you." He bit back a frown and tried to stay serious for me but I could tell he didn't know how much truth he meant in the words he just told me.

My eyes stung a little from the tears. "I love you Joel."

So much was happening in the next 5 seconds. It all went blurry from the amount my eyes watered. Someone grabbed onto my arm and threw me into a car, I felt it start to drive away.

I wiped my eyes and looked back to Joel and our eyes never parted till he turned and his parents were crushed. I banged on the windows to go back, to turn around.

My hands slid down the windows when we were already too far.

"You have to let him go sweetheart." My father soothed.

I let out choked sobs and cries for the rest of the ride.

We love most the things we want to understand least.

A/N: DAMNN OMG OK I WOULDNT SAY IM BACK 100% BUT I DEF MISSED WRITING AND I WILL TRY MY BEST WHENEVER I CAN TO WRITE. I MISSED U GUYS AS WELL. IK YALL MISSED MY SAD IMAGINES TOO ;) OK OK I LOVE U GUYS AND I HOPED U ENJOY THIS AND I PROMISE HAPPY IMAGINES WILL BE COMING.

DRINK SOME WATER, EAT SOME FOOD, GET SLEEP, DON'T FORGET I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.