Nostalgia- Theo.

THE PART 2 OF I'll CATCH YOU.

Warning: This is sad, and anger will be expressed in this! 

I'm so sorry if this isn't how u wanted it to end.

SONG: Beach Baby by Bon Iver.

Y/N POV

You would think after a year it wouldn't hurt anymore, but it hurts more that I can't remember your laugh.

Your warmth.

Your voice.

Your embrace.

Your words.

Your touch.

I can't remember you, I can't remember us.

I don't know if I'm nostalgic per se. I mean in retrospect I do spend the majority of my time looking through old videos, but I don't know if it's because I'm nostalgic. The definition reads a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

But I really don't know if that's what I feel. I feel mourning, I feel grief, I feel aching deep pains for the girl that I see in those videos.

For the innocence maybe, or just because I won't feel it again. I don't want to sneak out anymore or lay on my lawn at a random time but I grieve for the part of my life that is over. I mourn for the year that has passed so suddenly and I cry for the present me that has to look back at those videos to remember those moments.

Those feelings. 

I miss the comfort of having time, I yearn to start it all over from the beginning. From the second I was born.

The thing about nostalgia is that you ignore the pain you went through in-between the lines of your memories but I'm not leaving that out.

I wanna feel it all again. I wanna go through everything all over. I just want one more time.

I look in the mirror and have absolutely no idea of how I got here. I miss someone that I carry around every single day. How do you continue to miss someone so deeply that you are never apart from.

How do you cope with mourning yourself? How do you sit in your bedroom and watch videos from a year before and not look in the mirror astonish that you will never experience anything quite like that ever again.

Nostalgia is not what I live in. 

A sentimental yearn is not what I feel.

I feel grief, I feel loss. 

I feel dead.

All because of him.

FLASHBACK

"How long is forever, my Theo?" Y/N lips curled up in a small smile at the use of words she used to call him, her own.

He seemed taken back by her question. "Sometimes, just one second." 

She loves him more than he'll ever know, and he loves her more than he'll ever show.

FLASHBACK ENDED

What a tragedy.

SONG: Cold by Aqualung and Lucy Schwartz

Y/N POV

Where am I?

Oh you know, just Beacon Hills.

Did it take a whole year to gather myself up to face him? Yup well, also getting the money up to travel here.