Its so hard sometimes- Issac.

Issac's Pov.

My 7:30 alarm rings for school.
I don't want to get up.
Not again.
Why can't I just stay sleeping?
It's more peaceful than having to go the whole day on the verge of tears, having to hold them in so people don't ask questions.

Having to put on a smile that isn't even supposed to be there is the worst part.

So please.

                            just 5 more minutes.

***

I walked into school hearing voices surrounded by me.

"You can do so much better."
"You deserve more."
"Move on, she's not worth it."

I know.
I know I know I know,
okay?

But no matter how much anyone says to let go
I know I never will.
I try and try
but i'm still empty without her.
It's as if a piece of me is missing when she's gone.

I just need her to be whole again.
We all want to feel whole right?

Maybe your right to say I deserve better.
actually you're more than right but,
perhaps in my mind
there is no one better
than you.

Ever since she moved away we promised we would make it work because she had to move for her parents job. She recently ended it because she didn't wanna hurt me. She broke our promise and she never would unless she really thought she needed too. I know she didn't wanna end us but she did was she thought was right. I just wish I could of talked her out of it before she did this all. I needed her.

***

I was walking out of the school parking lot. I decided to skip the bus. I wasn't in the mood to be with all those annoying kids.

"Issac." I heard a voice call out behind me.

"Hm?" I mumbled back.

"Issac it's me." She said louder and clearer this time.

"Y/n." I instantly turn around and run into her arms craving her touch.

"Issac I'm so sorry this was stupid of me. My parents thought since we moved far it would better to end it because i'm keeping you from other girls while i'm across the country." She rambled.

"Shh. You are here now and that's all that matters. Wait where are your parents?" I ask confused.

"About that I need a place to stay for a little I may have ran away. You know how strict they get and they control my life and it's annoying sometimes." She looked down.

"Hey it's okay we can stay in my small apartment. It only has one room but I can sleep in the living room since you might not want to sleep in the same-" I was about to finish as she cut me off.

"No I would rather sleep in the same bed I've missed you so much but if you don't want too It's fine."

"No, I want that too i've missed your touch and your little smiles in your sleep." I grinned stupidly at her.

"Stop admiring me."

"Never, You look perfect with the sunlight resting perfectly on your cheeks that are red and pink right now." I smiled as she linked her hand with mine.

"Should we start over?" I shrugged.

"Yeah I say we do." After that we ended up falling asleep in my bed all cuddled up.