Ch. 180

Lauren's POV
Four Hours Later

I wake up and see Zayn is back. "Where did you go," I jump up and trip over to him.

"Out," he answers.

"Zayn. This is my entire life! Please just tell me what is going on," I beg. He sighs.

"It's better if you don't know what's going on," he admits and I cry again. He quickly pulls me onto his lap to hold me.

An Hour Later

I have to pee, so I get up and make my way to the bathroom. "Where are you going," Zayn asks me.

"Bathroom," I mumble. He lets me as he closes his eyes. I go in and do my business then try calling Louis. It actually goes through, but he doesn't answer. I continue trying to call until I get a text.

Louis:Baby stop.
Me:Where are you? Are you ok? Please answer Louis!
Louis:I can't. Stop calling me right now.
Me:WHERE ARE YOU?

I can't help the silent sobs coming from me.

Louis:Right now isn't the time baby. Stop.

I ignore him and call him again. He immediately declines it. I keep doing it over and over again.

Me:ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!
Louis:I CAN'T! I absolutely would if I could!
Me:WHAT IS GOING ON? TELL ME!
Louis:I can't baby. Please stop. I'll call you when I can.
Me:NO!
Me:ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE LOUIS!
Louis:What is always off when we leave? I have to go
Me:NO! DON'T YOU DARE STOP CONTACTING ME! I AM WORRIED SICK! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR CRYPTIC MESSAGE!

He doesn't respond.

Me:LOUIS PLEASE?

After a while of no response, realisation of what he is probably doing hits me. Love is almost always off when we leave.

Me:Are you leaving me?
Me:Is that why you won't talk and you disappeared?
Me:I'm sorry.

I slide down to the floor and sob into my knees.

After a while I check his location and see it's on. I look and see that it's outside of London in a bad part. What would he be doing there?

I know if I say something to the boys they will tell me I'm crazy. If I tell Preston he'd make me stay here, but this is my husband. Whether he loves me or not, I love him and I'm going to find him!

I notice a window that is low enough for me to climb out of. I quietly slide it open and extremely carefully climb out so I don't hurt Rosemary.

"What are you doing," Alberto crosses his arms at me having caught me.

"His location is on," I wipe my tears away. "If I tell the boys they will say I'm crazy and if I tell Preston he will make me stay. I'm finding Louis! Nobody is going to stop me, not even you," I tell him seriously.

"I understand," he nods. "I'll get some keys!" I grin and watch him go back around to the front. He motions me to come when it's clear and I run to the car with him. As we get in, I see Jon in the drivers seat giving me a look as I climb in the passenger seat.

"Where do you think you're going," he asks.

"To get my husband," I answer and continue getting in.

"He is going to kill us if you get hurt," Jon says seriously.

"No he won't," I mumble. "I have his location and you cannot tell Preston or the boys that I'm gone!"