Ch. 109

Lauren's POV

Louis carries me to their room and Kelsey is following. I glance at her and see she's planning my murder in at least ten ways. I quickly look away and hide more on Louis.

"Babe, we are here," Louis kisses my temple. I get down and cling onto him. I knock and Harry shouts to go away.

"It's me," I reply. He soon opens the door. He's totally wrecked. Kelsey shoves past me and kisses Harry's cheek before moving past him too.

"Love," his voice cracks. "I'm so sorry for betraying your trust. All I was trying to do was fix everything. I'm so so sorry."

"Give me until tomorrow when we get back on the boat. If you don't come out and go out with Kelsey, I won't forgive you. It's simply unacceptable to lock yourself in your room sulking on a cruise when it's a day for an island. She's already planning on murdering me at least ten ways. I'm not trying to make it eleven."

"Oh no! I have at least forty," she shouts from inside the room. Louis holds me tightly knowing I'm scared. "I'm still going to beat your ass for this once you have Rosemary!"

"Bullshit," Louis spits. "You won't fucking touch her!"

"So cute how you think you'll stop me," she smirks at him.

"Kelsey stop. It's not between you and them. It's me and Lauren. You're not touching her or I might have to break up with you. She's my little sister. You're not hurting her," Harry defends.

"It's fine. Someone is going to attempt it at some point since all I do is fuck everything up. I'll talk to you tomorrow," I tell Harry. Louis picks me up and flips Kelsey off before carrying me to our room.

"Do you happen to have our room key?"

"In Niall and Elly's room." He turns around and goes down the stairs near their room. He goes to the door and knocks. Elly opens it tiredly and lets us in. Kristina is crying. "Can I pick her up," I ask Elly.

"Please? She's been screaming for 'Dada.'" I get down and carefully pick her up. She curls into me and I gently rock her.

"It's ok Kristina. Daddy is gonna be back soon. Mummy loves you very much," I tell her. She reaches for the door.

"Dada," she screams. She sees Louis and reaches for him. I look at Elly for permission.

"That's fine," she nods. I carefully hand Kristina to Louis and she calms down. He smiles down at her and I can't help my grin as I watch him. He's so great with children! She soon falls asleep and he carefully lays her in the bed. He pulls me into him once he has her set. I press my cheek to his chest and sigh in relief. "So how did this happen," she asks pointing between Louis and I.

   "I asked Niall to take me to the infirmary where they put him on oxygen and were trying to sedate him. I told him I love him and that I'm sorry for everything. They finally sedated him and Zayn gave me a taste of my own medicine. He showed me how shitty it is for me to hold everything back instead of talk to Louis about our issues. I also have to stop bringing the past up. I brought up how Louis use to always tell me he never loved me when I was at a low in our relationship. Truth is, he hasn't done that since he was in the hospital with cancer and hepatitis. I was feeling shitty. Harry and I were talking too much about what I've held in. I never should have said anything. I put Louis through hell once again and it's absolutely not fair. He never deserves it. Especially for simply calling me a liar." He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "Anyway, about twenty minutes later, he woke up and was staring at the ceiling. I rushed over to him and apologised again and told him I love him again. We talked it out and he showed me I'm not just with him for a baby. I'm here because we were made to be with one another. I can't believe I've done what I have. I will never forgive myself because I went to an extreme due to one small accusation. It's not happening again or I'll have Zayn beat some sense into me."