Ch. 28

Lauren's POV

   I wake up naked and freak out. The last thing I remember is skinny dipping in our pool with Louis. He isn't beside me right now and I get up. I notice his phone and see if he has any messages or calls this morning. I see some from the boys saying they were coming over. I get dressed and walk downstairs. "Hey princess," Louis greets. I smile and kiss him.

   "Hey baby!" He pulls me closer to him and he kisses me again.

   "GROSS GUYS!? THAT'S DISGUSTING TO SEE THIS EARLY," Zayn screams.

   "Oh shut up it's our house so get over it," I sass. Louis takes my hand and we walk out to the boys downstairs in the basement. They all say hi to me. We sit down and they eat while I text Elly to come over.

   "Lauren Elizabeth!? Eat the food too!? I will shove it down your throat if I have to," Louis threatens and I snatch his plate and eat his food. His jaw is dropped in shock I just took his food and the boys go quiet and stop eating. I look at them and then at Louis and know shits about to go down. I drop the plate back on the table and run upstairs and into the closet by the door since I know he won't look there. I hear him run up the stairs and I can tell something is up. I text him.

Me: Are you on your man period?
Louis: no but where the fuck are you?!
Me: with that God damn answer I ain't telling you shit!?
Louis: WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?!?!?
Me: I'M NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU SINCE I KNOW IN THIS FUCKING TONE AND YOU USING THE WORD 'FUCKING' THAT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME IF YOU SEE ME SO HELL NO!?
Louis: TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?
Me: HELL FUCKING NO!?!?!

   "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU," Louis screams and I hide behind the clothes and cover my feet and legs. "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T COME OUT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!?!?!"

Me: THERE SURE AS HELL WON'T BECAUSE IF YOU EVEN TOUCH ME IN THE WRONG WAY I WILL LEAVE NO FUCKING JOKE!?!?!

   "NO!? THERE WON'T BE!? I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU," Louis yells.

Me: sure there won't, if I come out you better not touch me and if you do I'm gone. Even kissing me!?

   "NOOOOO!?! COME OUT BABY I'M SORRY," I hear him crying. I walk out of the closet and I see him crying.

   "Louis," I say and he looks at me but is still crying. He doesn't even try to come near me. We walk downstairs and I sit back where I was and Louis sits where he was too. The boys look scared and see the tears on Louis' cheeks.

   "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED," Harry screams. I hand them my phone and their jaws drop. "Were you serious?"

   "Dead serious!? He hasn't touched me," I say with a straight face.

   "Oh my God you are such a b-" Zayn starts. I stand up and walk out.

   "DON'T CALL HER THAT EVER!?! SHE ISN'T ONE AND I GET WHY SHE DID THAT!? DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT OR YOUR LIFE WILL BE ON A BREAKING THREAD," Louis yells at Zayn. I walk outside and sit by the pool. I cover my face with my hands as the tears start to fall and pull my knees up to my chest. "Baby?" I look up and see Louis. I get up and hug him tightly. He wipes my tears away and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry princess," he says and I just let the tears fall again. He picks me up and we sit in one of the chairs. He pulls me into his chest and I cry.

   "Lauren?" I hear Zayn ask. I shake my head and bury myself into Louis even more. He caresses my hair and pulls me as close as possible.

   "Zayn how about when we come inside we can all talk ok? I need to talk to her for a minute," Louis asks and I'm guessing Zayn goes inside. "Baby?" I nod. "You know he probably didn't mean that right?" I shake my head.