Ch. 73

Lauren's POV

We reach the beach and I take off my coverup and he picks me up and runs to the water. I laugh and kiss him. He stops so suddenly he trips and we fall in. We come back up and he makes sure I'm ok. He wipes the water away from my eyes and kisses my cheek. "Are you ok," he asks.

"I'm fine baby! That was hilarious though," I smile.

"Yeah! I'm glad you're ok though," he smiles back.

"Me too! You ok?"

"I'm perfect!"

"Good!" He lifts me up again and hold me by my ass.

"How are you so beautiful? Your brother is ugly inside and out," he asks.

"I got all the looks," I joke. "He's also not that bad looking. He's just not good looking!" He laughs and kisses me again.

"You also got all of the love and politeness," he says.

"True," I smile. "All the love goes to you!"

"All of mine goes to you too baby!"

After a few minutes someone calls out there is a shark so everyone flees. We go up to the main part of the resort and order drinks as we dry off and wait. Louis cups my boobs randomly and squeezes making all the water run out of my bikini and into the towel. I giggle and hug him. He kisses my cheek with a smile. "You trying to make someone jealous," I whisper in his ear.

"Just a little," he smirks. I grab his hand and bring it down to my lower region and his eyes widen while I smirk. "Don't you ever do that again! You're making me horny!" I burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, when we come back I'll see what I can do for you sweetie," I tell him.

"Stop," he groans. I subtly palm him and he breathes in relief. "Thanks angel!"

"You're welcome baby," I grin and cup his cheek bringing him into a kiss. We pull away and as we finish our drinks I realise we need to go to the room and grab the backpack and put our shoes on. "Let's go finish getting ready then come get the stuff and meet for the tour."

"Alright. Let's go," he says and taps my ass making me laugh. We go up to the room and put our shoes on. I dry my hair since it's going to be huge if I don't. I then put my cover up back on and grab the backpack. "Honey let me take it," Louis says.

"It's fine baby, we can switch out while we walk," I tell him.

"Angel, I can carry it," he says.

"You say one more word about and you won't carry it at all!" He immediately shuts his mouth.

"I love you!"

"I love you too sweet cheeks," I smile. We grab our phones and the room key and his wallet and leave. We go to the front desk once again and the guy gives us a small smile.

"Let me go get some cold waters and some snacks for you guys," he says and goes into the back. Louis takes the backpack and sits it in the counter so we can fill it up. He comes back with four bottles of water and some granola bars, a small bag of original beef jerky, peanut butter crackers, two bananas, and a bag of oranges. We pack them in the bag and Louis takes the backpack from me as I try to grab it.

"Give it," I glare.

"Princess, I'm not letting you carry it. If you really want to then we can switch later. You need to relax and just enjoy it. I don't want your back hurting," he says.