Ch. 185

Lauren's POV

   "Beautiful," Louis sings kissing my cheek. "Wakey wakey baby cakes," he kisses my cheek again. I immediately pull him down to me making him grunt then laugh.

   "Hold me. I'm so miserable without you holding me," I pout keeping my eyes closed.

   "Oh baby," he coos at me amused with a chuckle. He unbuckles me and lifts me out of the car. I bury my face in his neck and sigh in relief because I love him so much. He carries me inside and disarms the alarm. "Want ice cream?" I nod and tighten my grip on him. "You ok baby?"

   "Yeah," I nod as emotional tears start to fall. "I love you so much," I burst into tears.

   "I love you so much more baby," he cups my cheeks and kisses me once he sits me on the island.

   "Loueh," we hear Zayn call from the stairs. He comes in and pouts seeing me. "What's wrong babe?"

   "I love Louis," I cry more making him coo at me.

   "She's had a crazy day. We were next to the WAG's. She got along with all of them except Coleen Rooney. Then she met Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Harry Maguire, and Jamie Vardy. Then she shot a few times at the goal and Gareth Southgate wanted to recruit her to the Lionesses. We talked for a while before we came home," Louis explains. Zayn looks like he's in shock.

   "I love Louis," I repeat crying again.

   "So Perrie was there?"

   "Yeah. She does have a baby with her boyfriend who we met," Louis nods giving him a look like he's stupid.

   "Did you meet the baby?"

   "It's not even one yet mate. It isn't allowed in Wembley."

   "They let you in," Zayn smirks making me laugh. I high-five him and bury my giggles in Louis' shoulder.

   "Oh you're gonna get it for laughing baby girl," Louis says amused.

   "NO! I love you," I cry again.

   "I think she's a little broken," Liam jokes coming in too.

   "She did turn down an offer to try out for the Lionesses. She's more than a little broken," Zayn says.

   "It doesn't work for my family. Louis will be working when we leave for the movie in L.A. I'm literally about to have our daughter. It doesn't fit us. Plus, right now would be my prime and then in ten years I'll be retiring because I'll get too old and won't get called up."

   "Babe, you've been here for seven years already it's a long time to play a professional sport. And you know some of us wanted to be footballers if we didn't go into music," Liam says.

   "I'm sorry, but you guys didn't even have a team for under-18," I cross my arms at them. They give me dirty looks.

   "Rude," Zayn mumbles.

   "You know I love all of you, but this was your right choice going into the music industry minus the bullshit from the industry itself."

   "We know. And by the way baby, I played on a team before X-Factor. It was local, but I still played," Louis kisses my cheek.

   "And I'm proud of you," I smile down at him and peck his lips. He grins brightly and pulls me closer making me grin so big.

   "It's more than official, she's obsessed with him holding her," Liam laughs.

   "She wouldn't wake up without me holding her," Louis laughs.

   "I'm his baby," I giggle.

   "Yes you are angel," he grins more and kisses me. When we pull away, I want ice cream.