Ch. 68

Lauren's POV

Louis grabs my hand and we walk back into the classroom. He kisses my cheek and she smiles at us. "So what have you decided?"

   "All of Me by John Legend," Louis grins.

   "Are you singing it to each other," she coos. I blush and nod. Louis laughs at me and drags me to the piano. We sit on the bench and I lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my cheek and I smile at him. He plays the piano and I start singing. Our voices come together perfectly and I can't help but smile. When the song is over they clap for us.

   "Alright, can you each do a fun song?" I smirk and nod. I'm either doing The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song or Blue (Da Ba Dee). Louis pulls out his phone and looks through his music. I hand him my phone and he smiles gratefully. Louis picks Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song and I groan.

   "What," he asks offended.

   "That was one of mine!" He fake pouts and pecks my lips.

   "Sorry princess." I roll my eyes and keep looking. I shrug and finally find Best Song Ever. He starts to 'sing' his and the kids join in. When he's done he smirks at me as a contest.

   "Daisy, come play the piano for me. You'll know what it is," I smile. She comes up and I whisper it in her ear.

   "Seriously," she laughs.

   "My husband hasn't led me in the wrong direction yet," I shrug. "Don't be afraid to sing along. Everyone should know it since it was on the radio for like two years," I say. She starts playing it and Louis groans. I grin and grab his hands as I sing. I drag him up and he laughs. The three of us sing and soon the whole class is screaming it. When the song is over we are allowed to sit down. There are no empty seats so we sit on the floor and I sit in his lap. He grabs my hands and plays with my fingers while we sit with Daisy.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you baby," I whisper back and kiss him. He grins and pulls me closer. I curl into him and he kisses my temple. "Thank you for forgiving me," I thank him quietly.

"Thank you for apologising to me. I appreciate how much you want me to know you mean it so you voice it many times," he smiles. I smile and nod. I look up and see that Collin kid glaring at me. I flip him off and Louis stifles a laugh.

"Guys, be careful in here," Daisy warns us.

"Thanks love," Louis grins at her. She smiles and nods. I wink at her and she winks back with a quiet, little giggle. When the class is over we go to an English or something and Louis comes with. After this is lunch. The three of us ask to use the restroom and we go. I hold hands with Louis as we walk. As soon as we turn the corner Daisy is shoved against the wall by none other than Izzy. Louis starts to move to help her but I pull him back and go.

"Mine," I say to him. He sighs and nods.

"So I hear you brought protection today! Where is it Tomlin-piss? Huh? You gonna piss your pants," Izzy asks her then punches her in the stomach. I walk over and lean against the wall.

"Izzy, you two sided bitch! Wait until Johannah finds out how you treat her precious Daisy! We will all be saying bye bye Izzy!"

"Please don't tell her," she freaks out.

"Maybe I'll show her," I say lifting Daisy's shirt. They all gasp. Daisy pulls me into her and I hug her tightly. "You bitches better watch it before I personally beat the shit out of you!"