Ch. 152

Lauren's POV
An Hour and A Half Later

   "Angel," Louis hums gently shaking me as he drives.

   "Hm," I hum back.

   "We are about ten minutes away from the border baby."

   "Do you want me to drive?"

   "No sweetheart," he smiles at me grateful for asking.

   "Whenever you want a nap, tell me," I kiss his soft cheek.

   "Ok baby," he smiles.

   "And I mean it," I give him a look. He gives me a shy smile since I caught him. "Do you need a drink?"

   "Do you mind?"

   "Nope," I smile. "What do you want?"

   "Get me a Dr. Pepper," he says. I unbuckle and crawl into the back and grab him a bottle of Dr. Pepper and I grab a pink Lucozade. I carefully make my way back and swap Louis' drinks. I open it for him and he drinks some then hands it back. I close it then get back in the front and buckle up. I open my lucozade and drink it happily.

   "How did the green apple one taste," I ask Louis.

   "It was pretty good! It tasted like apple juice," he shrugs.

   "Which is your favourite," I grin.

   "Green apple," he laughs. "You definitely love your lemonade though!"

   "This shit is good! The orange isn't the best though. I'd rather have it than original, but still. I love pink lemonade!" He laughs again.

   "Tea or lucozade," he asks.

   "How dare you," I gasp making him laugh more. "Those don't even compare! You can drink lucozade when and where ever! Tea you can only drink when you are able to!"

   "Ok. If we were home all day, tea or lucozade?"

   "Probably tea. If I'm feeling flavourful, lucozade."

   "You're always flavourful," he winks wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

   "What would I do without you? You make me the happiest girl around!"

   "You make me the horniest," he jokes making me laugh with him. "Do I make you horny?"

   "No shit Sherlock," I sass. "Remember in St. Lucia when we were talking about Rosie and I got horny? You did that to me!"

   "I'm a great husband," he hums jokingly.

   "Yes you are baby boy," I grin and kiss his cheek. He blushes since I'm being genuine. "I know we talk about this all the time, but what are you most excited for with Rosie?"

   "Everything! Even when she gets her period and she wants to be mad at us! I am just excited about it all!"

   "Me too! I'm scared though when she grows up too fast. I know you'll be heartbroken and I hate when you're upset," I mumble feeling my emotions taking over.

   "Oh angel," he coos. "I can't promise I won't get upset since she's our little girl, but I will try my best to think of it positively. She's going to be the strongest woman like you are! I know she will be!" I smile a bit and nod.

   "What if she doesn't want to play football," I ask Louis.

   "Then she can play what she wants," he shrugs.

   "What if she doesn't like sports," I ask next.

   "How could any of our children not like sports? We surround ourselves with them!"