Ch. 127

Lauren's POV

   As soon as Caroline and Mason leave, Sarah texts me about Sam's homework. "Shit," I curse.

   "What," Claire asks.

   "I forgot to do one of the guys from my graduating class's homework. Do either of you happen to have a calculator?" 

   "Yeah. Why are you doing it for him though," Clark asks.

   "I like physics and he's just going to look up the answers anyway," I shrug. He hums and hands me the calculator. I work out all six problems while they watch the tv. I take the picture then email it back to Sam. I text Sarah that it's done and sent.

   I glance at Claire and see her laughing at whatever is on. How can she say she's not pretty? Her eyes are just like Harry's and she's got a beautiful face too! I sneak a picture and she still looks really pretty. I post it on Twitter and smile.

@Lauren_Tomlinson: Everyone tell @Claire_GA how gorgeous she is and your favourite thing about her beautiful self! She's feeling a bit self-conscious when due to idiot boys! 💕 Love you Claire! You're drop dead gorgeous!

Once I post it, it instantly gets lots of retweets and likes. Claire looks down at her phone and blushes. "Lauren! Now everyone is going to say something," she whines. I laugh.

"Good! Because you need to know how beautiful and incredible you are," I grin. My phone buzzes again and I see Louis has posted.

@Louis_Tomlinson:@Lauren_Tomlinson @Claire_GA You're absolutely stunning love! My favourite thing about you is your kind heart and how you just want everyone to be happy! Appearance wise, my favourite thing about you is your bright green eyes! They are always lit up! Especially when you smile! Remember you're beautiful love! Always remember that no matter what anyone says!

"Awe! Louis tweeted too," she blushes.

"We love you Claire," I smile brightly.

"I love y'all too," she grins.

@I'mYourKryptonite: @Lauren_Tomlinson @Claire_GA You're beautiful in every way Clairebear! My favourite thing about you is the way you can light up a room with just your smile! My favourite thing about the way you look is your smile! Never stop smiling sis! You're beautiful and an incredible sister! Love you Clairebear!

"Awe! Clark! You're so sweet," I melt. Claire attacks him in a hug making me melt more. Louis calls me and I answer it with a smile.

Me-Hi baby!
Louis-Hi princess! How is it going?
Me-Good! Have you seen Clark's reply?
Louis-Yeah, it was sweet! Give Claire a big hug for me!
Me-I will! How are you doing sunshine?
Louis-I'm lonely.
Me-I'm sorry Lou. *sighs* I miss you though. I miss your cuddles.
Louis-I miss yours too angel. You're my baby.
Me-You're mine too!
Louis-What time are you planning on coming back tomorrow?
Me-I was thinking early. I want to cuddle before we get ready.
Louis-Thank god! I was already stressing about not being with you all night then waking up and having to get ready without your kisses and hugs and cuddles.
Me-No baby! You know I can't do that. Last night had me deprived of your touch, so tonight is going to be worse.
Louis-I know angel. I love you so much! I miss you so much!
Me-Awe! Boobear I love you so so so much and I miss you so so so much too!
Louis-Well I guess I'll let you go angel. Sweet dreams and I love you!
Me-I love you too baby! Try to sleep and have sweet dreams too! I'll see you in the morning baby!
Louis-Alright! Night angel!
Me-Night sunshine!
End of conversation