Ch. 38

Lauren's POV

   I feel Louis struggling to get the door to the penthouse open so I open my eyes and get down. "B-Babe? Did I wake you?"

   "A little, it's ok Lou," I reassure him. I hold his hand and he opens the door. We walk in and as soon as he shuts the door he takes my shirt off.  "Why my shirt," I giggle.

   "Because it is driving me nuts. You look so much better without anything at all," he smiles. I take his shirt off and run my hands up his abs. "You like?"

   "I love, is that even a question babe? I love all of you and nothing can change that," I smile and kiss him.

   "Me too angel! I love you so much," he smiles pecking my lips.

   "I love you so much too!"

   "Oh hey I just remembered, do you want to call the girls before it's too late?" I sigh and nod. He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to our room. I try to stop in the stairs again but Louis laughs and pulls me up. We get to our room and he tackles me on the bed. I laugh and kiss him sweetly. We pull away and he sighs pulling his phone out. He starts off with Lottie. No answer. Phoebe. No answer. Fizzy. No answer. Daisy. No answer. I sigh and cover my face with my hands. "Did you bring your phone?" I suddenly remember I shoved it in the bag. I run downstairs briefly stopping in the staircase each time and grab my phone running back up. I call Daisy thinking since she was the first one to acknowledge me in a nice way she might talk, but I was wrong. No answer. Phoebe. No answer. Lottie. Definitely no answer, she declined it. Fizzy. She finally picks up.

Fiz-Hello?
Me-Oh my God! Fiz you have no idea how sorry I am! Please forgive me! I tried the other girls thinking maybe they would answer but they still hate my guts.  I'm so so so sorry!
Fiz-I'm sorry too. I only answered to say that you and Louis need to stop calling. You are driving us insane.

   I instantly breakdown.

Me-I'm so sorry.
Fiz-Well I gotta go, stop calling.
End of conversation.

   Louis wraps his arms around me and sighs. "I'm guessing they still hate us?"

   "Sh-She said she o-only answered b-because we are driving them ins-sane. She said to s-stop c-calling," I cry. He caresses my hair and kisses the top of my head.

   "I'm gonna call them again. I don't care how many times. No one does this to my baby, not even my sisters," he says. He pulls out his phone and calls them. After he calls for the twelfth time Lottie finally answers. He puts it on speaker for me to hear.

Lottie-WHAT?!?
Louis-SOMEONE FUCKING TALK TO LAUREN AND IN A DAMN NICE WAY!?! I'M DONE WITH THE SHIT FROM YOU GIRLS!?! JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T COME OVER FOR A WHILE?!? YOU COULD HAVE COME OVER TOO!?!
Lottie-IT'S NOT JUST HANGING OUT WITH US!?! IT'S CONTACTING US TOO!?!
Louis-I KNOW DAMN WELL THAT SHE TALKED TO Y'ALL!?! SHE TEXTED DAISY AND PHOEBE AND YOU JUST THE OTHER DAY ASKING HOW WELL I DO MAKEUP!?! YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE!?! SHE HAS TALKED TO YOU!?! YOU EVEN CAME OVER A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HELPED US SOLVE A PROBLEM SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT!?! IT MAY WORK ON HER BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ON ME!?!
Lottie- Oh shit. She did didn't she?
Louis-YES SHE DID!?! NOW YOU FOUR HAVE HER SOBBING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING ASSHOLES TO HER!?! YOU BETTER FIX THIS BEFORE I HAVE TO COME HOME EARLY FROM OUR TIME ALONE BECAUSE ALL OF YOU HAVE HER SOBBING!?!
Lottie-I'm sorry! We will call her right now!
Louis-No need she's sitting right here. Now apologise!?!
Lottie-I am so sorry Lauren! I totally forgot! Please forgive me! I'm the one who convinced the girls that you haven't talked to them. Please forgive me I'm so extremely sorry!
Me-I forgive you.
Lottie-REALLY?
Me-Yeah, you may not think so but I love you girls. You are pretty much my sisters and you are pretty close to legally being one. You know you can always come over Lottie. I have no problems with that and neither does Louis. Please talk to us before you shut us out.
Lottie-Of course! It won't happen again! Thank you so much! I love you too! Let me go grab the girls real fast!
Me-ok!