Ch. 21

Lauren's POV

   Now this is my final chance! As I'm about to push the go ahead and die with no hesitation I of course hear the same damn beeping noise. Shit!? Why can't I ever die!? I open my eyes and see Jay and Louis and Jay is as far away from Louis as possible. Louis is holding my hand. I pull my hand out of his as easily as possible. He looks up at me and cries. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I really don't deserve you. You are perfect and beautiful and kind and loving and I'm just this fucking dick that can never make right decisions. I should have never listened to management and then we would be married. Oh my god this past year has sucked I really missed you!"

   "What do you mean year?"

   "You have been in a coma a year and after about three months they finally got me away from you to eat and rest and get a shower. I wouldn't leave you I'm so sorry I can't even say it enough times to really tell you how sorry I am. I have always loved you I was just being selfish. I gave up the band and the boys are on tour right now with Elly. I am really sorry I wish I never did that. I hate myself so much. Mum still won't talk to me and neither will the girls. I feel so alone. I am so sorry baby," he cries.

   "Don't call me baby right now ok. Like I said I will always love you even if you kill me but I need a little while to sink in what happened ok?" He nods vigorously. "And Jay talk to your damn son. He loves you and I know you do too but just because he is the biggest asshole around the hospital doesn't mean that you shouldn't talk to him. I know he shattered my heart but we both still love him give him another chance," I demand. She sighs. "How long have y'all been here together?"

   "Everyday and we leave after visiting hours are over."

   "Ok I call myself pathetic because I am, but that is seriously pathetic come on you're family. Louis have you tried to talk to her?"

   "Yes but she won't listen," he explains sadly.

   "JOHANNAH DEAKIN!?!?! Listen to your child. He is your first born he didn't have any older siblings to learn from so talk to him. If you don't I will find something to kill myself with. Open your mouth and talk to him!?!" She looks scared.

   "Louis I can't even look at you because you broke one of my daughters hearts no actually like she said you shattered it. You definitely don't deserve her I am so, so mad at you even after a year. You should have quit the band immediately but you are too selfish to do that."

  "I know," Louis says sadly and looks down.

   "JOHANNAH THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!?!"

   "Does it look like I care about him anymore?"

   "NO BUT YOU FUCKING SHOULD!?! IF YOU DON'T FORGIVE HIM I WILL GET UP AND GO KILL MYSELF IT'S YOUR CHOICE!?!?! I DON'T MIND KILLING MYSELF SO YOU CHOOSE!?!?!" They both start crying.

   "You shouldn't say that, you are beautiful and perfect and we love you. She is just trying to keep you safe it's ok," Louis says.

   "No it's not!? She is your god damned mother!? Johannah if you love me then love him!?" They stay silent, "TALK TO HIM OR ON THE COUNT OF THREE I WILL FIND SOMETHING TO KILL ME!?

ONE...

TWO..."

   "FINE!? Louis I do love you but I need time ok, now that I know Lauren is fine and that you didn't kill her. But when she forgives you because I know she will. You better get your ass in shape or else I will kill you if you make her cry again and I'm not talking tears of joy I mean actual tears of heartbreak ok?!?!?"