Ch. 104

Lauren's POV

We get where we want on the dance floor, and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Why do they always have to ruin everything?"

"Because they find it amusing to try to ruin everyone else's happiness. But sweetie, they aren't ruining yours! All of us will make sure of it!" I grin and hug him tightly as we dance. I look back to the table to see if they've gone, and I watch Emily take Kristina from Elly who is crying. I quickly pull away from Louis and take the screaming baby back.

"How bloody dare you," I spit and calm Kristina down.

"Oh come on! You know damn well that she isn't fit to be a mother! I am," Emily rolls her eyes.

"Bullshit bitch! Get the fuck away from us before we get you forced off the boat," I warn her.

"Just because you married a celebrity doesn't mean you rule the whole fucking planet," Rylee crosses her arms.

"When I'm pregnant and already have them on my side, I very well do," I smirk. Louis finally makes it over to me.

"Babe? What happened?"

"Emily ripped Kristina from Elly's arms and told me that she is better fit to be a mother than Elly."

"I suggest you five get a move on," Louis growls pissed off. James and Owen lead the girls away and we roll our eyes.

"El boo? You ok," I ask softly. She nods into Niall's shoulder. "Here is Kristina." She smiles gratefully as she takes her back. Niall kisses Elly's forehead and Kristina's as he holds them both in his arms. I coo and wrap my arms around Louis' waist and rest my head on the front of his shoulder. His hand rests on my hip as his arm goes around my back.

"Baby, can we please go dance now," Louis begs.

"Yes! I'm sorry sunshine! I couldn't let them walk all over Elly," I apologise.

"It's ok! Calm down! You're doing your job," he smiles and kisses me.

"I love you," I sigh in relief with a smile on my face.

"I love you angel," he grins and pecks my lips. "Guys, we are going to dance again. Feel free to join us." They all nod and Louis leads me to the dance floor again. One More Night by Maroon 5 starts to play and I laugh.

"This was us for a while," I point out.

"Yes it was. It was horrible! I just wanted my wife and we kept causing each other to want to run away."

"I'm sorry baby," I sigh as I hug him tightly. "I never intended to hurt you."

"I know and it's ok! We are very happily married! Everything is ok," he grins.

"You're amazing," I grin back.

"So are you princess!" I press my lips to him causing us to smile. When we pull away we sing to each other with smiles plastered across our faces. He takes my hand and spins me around before pulling me backwards, into him. I giggle and kiss his cheek. He makes a cute face and I coo.

"You're such a cute softy," I giggle as I gently grind on him, causing Louis Jr. to out to come play. "That's not soft on the other hand!"

"He only comes for you," Louis winks with a secure grip just as my knees go weak. "Honey, you need to learn how to stand for long periods of time," he teases.

"And you need to learn that one wink can take out your wife for an entire fucking day!"

"What can," he winks and I fall into his arm.