Ch. 200

Lauren's POV

Halfway through the pizza, I start feeling real contractions. Not like the Braxton-Hicks ones. "Jay," I give her a look with wide eyes and she and Louis stop eating to look at me.

"What," she asks confused.

"These are real," I say and she instantly understands and cheers then moves over to me. Louis is just confused as hell.

"She's having contractions," Jay confirms when she feels my belly. They are super mild, but they still have a tiny bit of pain to them.

"SHE'S COMING," Louis shouts jumping up excitedly.

"Not yet," Jay shakes her head. "This is the latent stage. Love I want you to continue to drink lots of water. Even if you're not thirsty," she says the end to me.

"Why," I ask confused.

"It helps to lubricate your muscles for when you're pushing her out," she explains and gets me some water. Louis goes to call Leslie, but she stops him. "This lasts around eight to twelve hours Boobear. Don't get them excited yet," she tells him.

"I was calling Leslie," he admits.

"Let her rest right now. If they get worse, we will call her," Jay says calmly. "We need to start timing your contractions love." I nod and Louis gets a piece of paper to write it down. They start up again every fifteen minutes or so and I sigh. It's like cramps going away and coming back. Louis rubs my back for me and kisses my temple. I move into his arms and he smiles down at me. I can't help feeling a bit sad knowing it's hours until I have to share Louis. "Why do you look upset," Jay pouts at me.

   "In a few hours I have to share him," I say sadly and tighten my grip on Louis. Jay coos at me.

   "We already talked about this baby girl," Louis pouts at me. "I'm still all yours. Like you said it's in a different way." He caresses my hair to keep me calm seeing in my eyes that I want to cry. "You realise I have to share you too and you know I hate sharing you."

   "I know. And I know it'll be worth it, but I've had you as all mine for seven years and I don't want to start sharing you now," I bite my lip to keep my emotions from breaking the surface.

   "I know angel," he kisses my forehead.

   "It's actually kind of funny when you start sharing each other with your baby," Jay smiles. "Think about it love, when you're giving your attention to Rosemary when you're feeding her or something and Louis comes in and starts acting a fool because he wants your attention, you'll have to hold back your beautiful smile because of how hilarious he will look." I can't help but giggle. She's right.

   "Thanks mum," Louis gives me a bored look making us laugh at him.

   "You're welcome Boobear," she smiles innocently making me laugh when he shakes his head at her with a smile. They are so cute!

   Another contraction happens making me groan hating the feeling of cramps because it's such a mild and annoying pain. Like hurt me or don't! "Another one," I say.

   "Are they getting more intense," Jay asks looking at me confused, but with worry in her eyes.

   "Nah. I just hate cramps they are annoying because they are like a touch of pain just to trigger you," I explain making them both give me a look. "I'd rather be in more pain or in no pain when it comes to pain. That's why it annoys me." They hum understanding my thought process.

   "I'd rather you not be in pain," Louis says making us laugh.

   "Don't we all," Jay says. "Is she still moving? I meant to ask that."