Ch. 84

Lauren's POV

   The beach restaurant is actually really cute. It looks like it's set up for a wedding. It's not though.

   "Can I get wine babe," Louis asks

   "Sure sunshine," I smile.

   "I just want to ask permission since I won't let you drink," he explains.

   "It's fine baby," I give him a small smile then look at the menu. Two things peak my interest since I'm so picky. I can't put one over the other though. "What wine are you thinking," I ask him glancing over them.

   "The Cabernet," he answers.

   "Hey! That's good for your heart," I giggle.

   "Yes it is angel," he smiles brightly and kisses me.

   "You have no clue how much I love you," I sigh completely in love.

   "You have absolutely no clue how much I love you baby," he cups my cheek and looks back into my eyes with the same look I have in mine. He kisses me again then sits back, but holds my hand under the table. Soon our waitress comes over.

   "Hello! What can I get you guys to drink?"

   "What soft drinks do you have," Louis asks.

   "Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Fanta, and root beer," she smiles. "So what can I get you guys?"

   "Can I get a sprite please," I ask.

   "Oh we don't have that," she fake smiles.

   "But you just said you did," I say confused.

   "No I didn't," she fake laughs.

   "Ok can I get a glass of the Cabernet Sauvignon," I ask after Louis gives me a look saying order his.

   "Sure," she nods then smiles like a suck-up to Louis, "And for you?"

   "Sprite," he smiles.

   "Coming right up," she winks at him and my jaw drops as she walks away.

   "What the hell," I ask.

   "Just ignore it love. She's not worth it," he rolls his eyes at what just took place.

   "You have to stop being so sexy baby," I cross my arms. "You're mine and those whores need to back the fuck off!"

   "You've got nothing to worry about gorgeous," he reassures me. "I'm only looking at you!" That makes me blush.

   "You're so sweet to me," I coo.

   "You're my stunning wife! Of course I'm sweet to you honey," he chuckles and pecks my lips. The brat comes back and gives us our drinks.

   "What can I get you to eat," she asks looking at Louis.