Ch. 140

Lauren's POV

   We get to Liam's and I grip tightly onto Louis' hand. "You ok baby," he stops us concerned.

   "What if they are here," I mumble. His face falls sadly and he cups my cheeks.

   "Be the bigger person and push through all the bullshit to find the light at the end of the road," he says. Wait...end of the road? Does he mean to die? "Shit! I meant something else!" I burst out laughing with him.

   "You mean tunnel," I ask amused.

   "THAT! Yes!" We laugh again and I kiss him sweetly.

   "I love you!"

  I love you even more," he grins. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

   "Stop," I chuckle as my cheeks flush pink. He laughs and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. We stand here happily for a few minutes before we both smile. "We probably need to go in don't we?" He laughs with me nodding.

   "Yeah," he kisses me sweetly then pats my ass making me grin at him. We pull away from each other's embrace. He takes my hand and drags me inside. Everyone screams happy for Louis. I grin and kiss his cheek.

   "Go on and enjoy it," I grin. He pecks my lips then walks over to everyone congratulating him and giving him hugs. I just smile watching him. I know Liam got us food so I go into the kitchen only for the girls to be in there. "Oh. Sorry," I say and walk back out. Someone grabs my hand and stops me once I'm right outside the door.

   "La, I'm sorry for everything," Sarah apologises genuinely.

   "I don't blame you," I hug her. She sighs in relief. "We aren't mad at you. Louis is furious with the others and I'm really hurt by Hailey and your sister. Elly hurt me the most."

   "I had no idea that she invited everyone else! Liam and I just knew we are going since I'm her sister," she tells me.

   "I believe you," I give her a sad smile. "What did I do?"

   "Nothing! I've been asking and they keep saying they just don't want you," she tells me hurting for me. My heart breaks more. "Let me get your food then let's go hang out outside so you can still keep an eye on Louis."

   "Ok," I smile and look at Louis. He's already looking at me. I give him a smile and he smiles a bit. Sarah comes out with my food and we go outside. "Fuck it's freezing in England," I laugh.

   "I'll get you a blanket," she runs inside to find one. The kitchen door opens to the other three. I look down to try to keep them from having a reason to come over, but they still do.

   "Lauren," Hailey says.

   "If you're going to tell me how much of a mistake I am then don't worry. I already know," I say.

   "What," Elly asks shocked.

   "She's just doing it for attention," Kelsey rolls her eyes. "That's why she cut in the first place. She wanted Louis back!"

   "That's not why she cuts," Elly snaps.

   "Can y'all just leave me alone? The three of you don't want me anyway so why are you talking to me? I'm sorry for breathing! Apparently even that is wrong," I sigh.

   "Baby," Louis says sadly from behind me. I jump up and run into his arms and cry.

   "See! She just wants Louis' attention," Kelsey says.