Ch. 65

Lauren's POV

   I lock the door once we shut it. "What are we doing," he asks. I take his shirt off and he smirks. "Oh that!" He pushes me down on the bed gently and takes my shirt off. He takes my bra off then kisses me. I take his pants and underwear off and run my hands down his back. He takes mine off and kisses my neck.

   "I've been waiting for us to have sex baby," I moan.

   "I know sweetheart, me too!" He lays down on me and I wrap my arms and legs around him he crawls to the top of the bed with me holding onto him tightly. He lays me down and opens my legs. "Slow and steady or fast and pounding?"

   "Slow and steady wins the race," I wink. He smiles and nods. 

   "You got it baby," he say then carefully pushes into me and I groan. He kisses me passionately and full of love as he slowly pumps into me. I run my fingers through his hair feeling electrified by him. When he gets deeper I moan. He kisses me all the way to bellow my boobs. When he hits my g-spot I scream and grip his hair.

   "Harder baby!" He does and I scream his name multiple times. I moan as he starts making hickeys on my neck. After a few minutes of this I feel my climax coming. "B-aby!"

   "O-ok angel me t-oo," he says. He pounds into me and lays his head beside mine. I kiss his cheek multiple times. "Ok," he says as best as he can.  I ride my climax while he cums. He pumps in and out a few more times then pulls out. He pulls my sweaty body into his and we cuddle. I wonder if he likes having sex with me? "You know it's good when we barely go and we are hitting our highs not long after," he whispers with closed eyes. Well I guess I spoke to soon.

   "I'm glad!" He kisses me then lays his head on mine. "I love you so much," I whisper in his ear.

   "I love you so much too," he whispers back.

   "Hey Lou," I ask after a couple minutes.

   "Yeah baby?"

   "Ya know when we told the guy at Victoria's Secret that we have sex twice a day, everyday?" He nods. "Can we do that?"

    "It'll depend on how you are feeling. I don't want to hurt you," he says pulling back to look me in the eyes.

   "That's fine! Thank you for caring for me so much," I smile.

   "Thank you for caring for me so much! You do so much for me! I really appreciate it and I'm so incredibly happy that you are the one I wake up to every morning and go to sleep with every night," he grins. I smash my lips on his making him moan deeper than we were. He cups my face in his hands and pulls me closer.

   "You're so perfect," I mumble into his lips.

   "So are you precious," he says back. I open my mouth to respond but his tongue slides in. I'm not complaining. Our tongues battle and I win this time. I lay on him and deepen the kiss. He laughs and deepens it again. After a while we pull away needing air and we lay back down.

   "You're so addicting," I tell him.

   "So are you sexy," he winks. I giggle and lay on his chest. He caresses my hair and we smile.

   "Baby, what time is it?"

   "10:52," he answers.

   "We need to get a shower," I tell him. He nods and scoops me up. I laugh and kiss his shoulder. He turns the shower on then steps in. I get down and wrap my arms around him. He pulls me into his chest and I lay against it. We stand in the water for a while we then decide we need to bathe. He scrubs the shampoo into my hair and I moan. He snickers. Next thing I two of his fingers are in my asshole. I gasp and he pulls them out.